NAPLEX Score Transfer Question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpiritsUp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most states only accept NAPLEX Score Transfers if they are registered while applying to take the NAPLEX and don't accept the scores after the test has been taken.

So my question is, what is the point of the 90-day post-NAPLEX transfer option on nabp.net?

Members don't see this ad.

You have up to 90 days AFTER passing the NAPLEX to transfer your score to another state.

I know.
My question is why even have the option to send scores to states after you pass when states don't accept them at that time?

i did score transfer to 2 other states but don't have my applications in for them yet

I was gonna focus on my home state first so i took the NAPLEX and taking the MPJE this week.

am i screwed for the other 2 states since i dont have apps in?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know.
My question is why even have the option to send scores to states after you pass when states don't accept them at that time?

Have u tried to contact nabp to ask about that?
I will take the Naplex soon but did not ask for score transfere to save $75 fees in case I did not get the passing score. I did not know that other states don't accept it after taking the exam..
What about license transfere?

You need to check with the state pharmacy board because most states accept score transfers, you just have to take the law test in that state. I verified with Texas and Georgia board of pharmacies.

If what you say is true, then I guess some states DO accept transferring scores after taking the exam.
All I know is I'm on the east coast and states that I have been eyeing on don't accept them.

If what you say is true, then I guess some states DO accept transferring scores after taking the exam.
All I know is I'm on the east coast and states that I have been eyeing on don't accept them.

Which ones on the east coast don't accept score transfers if you don't apply for licensure in the state first???

You need to check with the state pharmacy board because most states accept score transfers, you just have to take the law test in that state. I verified with Texas and Georgia board of pharmacies.

I also recommend this. The NABP list each state's requirement on its website. Check it out before you start,

Most states only accept NAPLEX Score Transfers if they are registered while applying to take the NAPLEX and don't accept the scores after the test has been taken.

So my question is, what is the point of the 90-day post-NAPLEX transfer option on nabp.net?

I have this same question. Graduating this May. For example, MA seems to be one of these states the OP is talking about. Little help?