NAPLEX Study Partner or Group for Summer 2014!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madawi26

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I am just starting to study for my NAPLEX exam, which I plan to take by the end of August and/or September (depending on how I score on the practice tests at that time!), and am looking for a study partner and/or group via Skype.

Anybody interested in joining me?

If so, please skype me @: margo_adawi

Thanks!
P.S.-I am using both the 2014 RxPrep Book and Prontopass flashcards and posters.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well it's still up for debate...my exam is scheduled for the 30th of this month and as of now, I am scoring around 65%, which to me, is not good enough...we'll see though :/

Hi everyone,

I would really like to have a Skype studying group if possible. I'm adamant that I must pass my next exam scheduled in the end of July because it's my fifth attempt and it's a make it or break it. I previously tried to contact you madawi/margo, but you never responded. I didn't want to make a secondary thread of the same topic so I'm posting here.

I would like to go over new guidelines (HTN, dyslipidemia, hepatitis) and math. I want to go over biostatistics because it's my weakness and I seem to have a propensity to get them wrong on the exam.

Please PM me and if there are enough people I'll make a group out of it. If not, then I'll just do a one-on-one session on Skype, which is fine with me. I'm free most of the weekdays (EST time zone) and I can also study on Saturdays.

Thank for reading and hopefully I'll hear from someone soon.

No it was on the Kaplan full-length test. Why? Which one is a more accurate indicator would you say?

I apologize for not responding. I honestly never read the message. Was it a pm? I would be down for a study partner and/or group.

Hello all,

I am currently selling The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy, 9th Edition for $10.00 plus shipping fees. It is in very good condition; small sections are highlighted. Please let me know if you're interested! This is a great deal and from what I've heard there aren't many updates compared to the newest edition.

Thank you and best of luck studying!

Hey there! I am a foreign Pharmacy Graduate, Gave NAPLEX before did not pass. Studied APHA very thoroughly and Ansel for Maths but still not able to get passing scale scores. I am still not sure how they calculate the scale scores! I worked hard in maths when studying but got surprised when they introduced the onscreen calculator which i got confused with and my anxiety level gone up, but i did get questions from all sections and did well according to me but there is some thing else i feel i need to work on apart from hard work, I am not sure what else i can do other than studying and practicing again. I am trying to study RxPrep this time along with Ansel for Maths, Please let me know which source is better for Question Banks, From where i can buy it? Any one who is in same
boat who wants to share expertise is most welcome, If i could be of any help to share in studies i would be pleased, Thanks !

Hey there! I am a foreign Pharmacy Graduate, Gave NAPLEX before did not pass. Studied APHA very thoroughly and Ansel for Maths but still not able to get passing scale scores. I am still not sure how they calculate the scale scores! I worked hard in maths when studying but got surprised when they introduced the onscreen calculator which i got confused with and my anxiety level gone up, but i did get questions from all sections and did well according to me but there is some thing else i feel i need to work on apart from hard work, I am not sure what else i can do other than studying and practicing again. I am trying to study RxPrep this time along with Ansel for Maths, Please let me know which source is better for Question Banks, From where i can buy it? Any one who is in same
boat who wants to share expertise is most welcome, If i could be of any help to share in studies i would be pleased, Thanks !

i am in same boat

i am foreign pharmacy graduate as well. i took the naplex 3 times and didn't pass. If anyone has any tips, tricks, study skills that would be useful please let me know! also, i live in nyc and i'm looking for a study partner or tutor to help me pass this exam. please let me know if you are interested!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Guys,
I am also a foreign grad. Took the NAPLEX twice and didn't pass. I only studied from RxPrep. it seems to not be enough...
I am told to get the passnaplexnow online course and books. we need more than one source to study...
We should also get the Qs bank from RxPrep...
If anyone interested in sharing the online course, please PM me

I would like to join the study group... PLease PM me..

i am foreign pharmacy graduate as well. i took the naplex 3 times and didn't pass. If anyone has any tips, tricks, study skills that would be useful please let me know! also, i live in nyc and i'm looking for a study partner or tutor to help me pass this exam. please let me know if you are interested!
yes i want to sharing online course of passnaplexnow please give me your contact info

Hi Guys,
I am also a foreign grad. Took the NAPLEX twice and didn't pass. I only studied from RxPrep. it seems to not be enough...
I am told to get the passnaplexnow online course and books. we need more than one source to study...

hi
sorry to hear that i want to share on line passnaplexnow you give me cal 734 306 6598l or your info

Hi Guys,

hi
aya
yes i want to share passneplexnow online couse and study group call me or give your contect infoAYA

Hey John ! which county are you in ? Lets start and make a group for studies discussion by sitting in some library or somewhere, Let me know if it could benefit us.

hi
aya
yes i want to share passneplexnow online couse and study group call me or give your contect infoAYA
Hi there Aya ! Can you john and me can communicate verbally. I don't waana waste time in waiting for responses here. I really need to make sure the resource i am using this time is enough and good for forth coming NAPLEX. When do you intend to appear ?

hi
sorry to hear that i want to share on line passnaplexnow you give me cal 734 306 6598l or your info
If a US graduate can pass NAPLEX by studying Rx Prep Book why Can't a Foreign Graduate ! I believe we are loosing confidence and morale after unsuccessful Attempts. One thing is for sure that the NAPLEX exam asks for basic competitive questions not the advance skills! And there was not a single topic which came as a surprised of being not known to. I guess sticking to one source is better. Mastering in maths may help us in getting through.

Hi all,
Is anyone still looking for a study partner? I am going to take the naplex in sep. Please reply me I am in CA.

If a US graduate can pass NAPLEX by studying Rx Prep Book why Can't a Foreign Graduate ! I believe we are loosing confidence and morale after unsuccessful Attempts. One thing is for sure that the NAPLEX exam asks for basic competitive questions not the advance skills! And there was not a single topic which came as a surprised of being not known to. I guess sticking to one source is better. Mastering in maths may help us in getting through.

Hi BUNT,
email me on [email protected]

I hear passnaplexnow is also good. sdn math, definitely the Q bank. I didn't use any of these resources before, only Rxprep, and didn't pass. so, let's use more resources, and do this...

Dear BUNTS,
Just trying to help, in case others did not share with you, please know you can legally have PHYSICAL HANDHELD CALCULATOR.
Please see the post here
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/naplex-calculator-hand-held.1054017/#post-14961833
Thanks for responding. I spoke to Pearson Vue Customer Care. She said you have to speak to NABP about this and says the instructions to us from NABP says we may or may not provide it. So i emailed NABP but did not get any response. I called the Pearson Centre though, The executive there told me that we will provide if a candidate asks for, That center did not provide me during my last exam when i asked for. Should i trust them ? Why these policies are not clear. What should i do if i still have a doubt that they might not provide this time? Thanks !