naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kt44

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone my naplex exam was due on 19 august 2015. For the last two weeks iam trying to reschedule it but no dates available in september2015, so today i called pearson vue and then NABP and cancelled my naplex exam. my question is that whether i will be able to get refund and how i can book my naplex exam again as i cancelled less than 48 hours before sceduled time. why there are no dates available. thanks in advance.:inpain:

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone my naplex exam was due on 19 august 2015. For the last two weeks iam trying to reschedule it but no dates available in september2015, so today i called pearson vue and then NABP and cancelled my naplex exam. my question is that whether i will be able to get refund and how i can book my naplex exam again as i cancelled less than 48 hours before sceduled time. why there are no dates available. thanks in advance.:inpain:

Kt44,

my situation was similar as I missed the 48 hour window to reschedule. I was told by NABP that I would have to wait for Pearson to report me as a no-show on the date of my test. Your Naplex registration status will change from ATT generated to *registration closed* once you are reported as a no-show. Then you will get a link right next to "registration closed" giving you the option to register again. You will have to pay $140 to resit for the test. And you will get a new ATT within 3-5 business days. Mine only took 48 hours. Then you should be able to reschedule.

While our situations are similar, your best bet, however, is to call NABP and ask them directly what you need to do.

Best,

Apotheker2015

I guess you cancelled the appointment and could not see any appointment in sep.2 things could be done.
1-select other test center than you previously booked for,like there was option when I was booking change test center.It could be couple of miles more drive but you may get some dates opened up.
2-Have to be in look out until something opens up like every day couple of times see the calender schedules.
Good luck.

Hello. I am selling ProntoPass Flashcards (Math problems) which helped a ton and the 2015 APHA Naplex Book (looks brand new). Please direct message me for anyone interested!

Thanks!