Narrowing down School List Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DC206R

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So with less than 1 month away from submitting my application, I wanted to get extra insight on which schools I would have a decent shot at. Obviously if money wasn't an issue, I'd apply to 20+ but unfortunately it is and I want to keep between 10-15 ish.
Some background info:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your GPA is a little low for OHSU. So I dont know if you want to give that a second thought.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
great DAT and gpa isn't too terrible. I think your list is good and now it will come down to your application essay. Most of it is just dumb luck, so all I can say is good luck!

If you're applying to MWU AZ, you can't care too much about the cost (and that's coming from someone going to MWU AZ!). If that's the case, I would look into adding MWU IL, NYU, BU, and possibly Tufts depending on what classes you have done at community college (they require all prereqs to be done at a 4 year school).

You may want to also considering adding LECOM. I agree with your GPA being a little low for OHSU.

If you're applying to MWU AZ, you can't care too much about the cost (and that's coming from someone going to MWU AZ!). If that's the case, I would look into adding MWU IL, NYU, BU, and possibly Tufts depending on what classes you have done at community college (they require all prereqs to be done at a 4 year school).

You may want to also considering adding LECOM. I agree with your GPA being a little low for OHSU.

Last edited: