Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds.

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.
  2. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

National Board Dental Exam Part I Kaplan Book + More

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by DentalBoardsDDS, 06.08.08.

1. DentalBoardsDDS

DentalBoardsDDS

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hi I'm looking to unload a Kaplan Book for NBDE Part I. The book is in Mint condition and has never been used. I used a similar book when taking the boards, this is the one my friend gave me b/c he didn't want to use it. I found it extremelly helpful when used in conjunction with the Dental Decks. Anything that I didn't understand in dental decks I read in the Kaplan book. I also did the entire Biochemistry section which was great because that was my weakest area and then became my strongest subject.

I'm also including a CD with all released exams from 1977-2006 plus a lot more goodies. I scored 91 when taking the boards, I know this material and 8 weeks study time will do the same for you.

I'm asking only $200 + $12s/h for the whole thing. PM me if interesed or e-mail me at DentalBoards@aol.com

[​IMG]
    Last edited: 06.08.08
  2. DentalBoardsDDS

DentalBoardsDDS

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Last edited: 06.13.08
  3. Turron

Turron

Post Doc
    Hi,

I could offer you $170 for the whole thing. Please let me know if that is ok with you.

Thanks!!
  4. DentalBoardsDDS

DentalBoardsDDS

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I PMed you
  5. DentalBoardsDDS

DentalBoardsDDS

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I'm moving and am in a hurry to unload a *Brand NEW* Kaplan Book for NBDE Part I. The book is in *Mint* condition and has *never been used*.

I'm also including a CD with all released exams from 1977-2006 plus a lot more goodies. I scored 91 when taking the boards using this CD and a similar Kaplan book. I know that together this material and 8 weeks study time will do the same for you. This is ALL you need to do very well on PartI!

I'm asking only $150 for the whole thing or best offer. E-mail me at DentalBoards@aol.com

I will accept the best offer, don't hesitate to e-mail me. I prefer paypal, I will ship via UPS and provide the tracking number ASAP. Thanks

[​IMG]
    Last edited: 06.16.08
  6. DentalBoardsDDS

DentalBoardsDDS

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I'm moving next week. Please contact me if interested at all. Thank you! :)
    Last edited: 06.16.08
  7. platinumcaps

platinumcaps Member

Dental Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    what edition is the kaplan book?

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal