National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) - Fundamental Knowledge Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

anyone knows if Canadian fundamental knowledge test contains general anatomical science questions or only maxillofacial area questions?

Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hey guys

i have to appear for ndeb 2013, can anyone please tell me what all material to study..?? are dental decks sufficient??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I m taking the exam on February 2012 ,
I know about the released question the decks, etc but everybody talk about the ASDA papers where I can get that???!!!

hey guys

i have to appear for ndeb 2013, can anyone please tell me what all material to study..?? are dental decks sufficient??

Hi ,
I am planning to appear for the NDBE in 2013 too.
wher are u from?
can we study together? I am from India.
I have downloaded the latest dental decks.
are u aware of this 660 pages Q+A Sample questions?
I have the 375 pages one,and it has only questions,no answers :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys ... Looking for a study group for Assessment of fundamental knowledge ...
Anyone interested in toronto/ missisuaga/ scarborough
.Plz maile me @ [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys
Im moe and im in my last year of dental school in Dubai and I want to take the AFK test.
Can any one let me know what are the books that I should study from as well as other sources if any. Questions would be helpful too.
p.s
if any one has taken it tell me how it was and how long do i need to study for it...im kinda worried
thanks

hi there..i am new here, am already here in winnipeg as an international graduate dentist back home.. and planning to take the fundamental exam this feb 2013, i don't know where to start with my review, what books to review, anybody here who can share their review materilas pls?? thank you!

hi, can you please guide me which one is better to study mosby's review part 1 and 2 or first Aid part 1 and 2 and what about dental decks. which one you recommend

thanks

Hey Guys,

anyone knows if Canadian fundamental knowledge test contains general anatomical science questions or only maxillofacial area questions?

Thanks a lot.
In the last exam on Feb. 2012 it wasn`t at all general anatomy or maxillofacial questions

Hi ,
I am planning to appear for the NDBE in 2013 too.
wher are u from?
can we study together? I am from India.
I have downloaded the latest dental decks.
are u aware of this 660 pages Q+A Sample questions?
I have the 375 pages one,and it has only questions,no answers :(
Hello Indiandentist28,

I am planning to attend the exam NDEB Part I this year, I would be happy to discuss with you about the exams.
You can mail me at [email protected], I am from India, working IN UAE

hey, i am a recent dental graduate from pakistan. ill be appearing in fund knowledge exam 2013. i dont know where to start from. can any one please help?? also i am loking for a female study partner preferably in scarborough. if not in scarborough we can stay in touch through phone and messages.

if interested email me [email protected]

hi ..is there a link where the answers are being discussed to the 396 pck questions pls let me know i wanna join..because last year there were a few people discussing the answers and it was a huge help

this year it looks like no one is willing to help with the answers to the 660 or 396 pc qs...pls help !..and soon time is pssing by

Hi every body,

can you please advice me what should i focus more to study for fundamental knowledge of dentistry?

and is there any body pass the exam last year? please please help me

i need to ask questions from people who pass the exams.

thanks

i already took the test. i have answers but its for the 660 page packet. the packets are the same but they shuffled the question, and the 660 packet has a lot of duplicate questions but its the one i had and henced worked on it. if you would like i can email the packet for the 660 with the best guessed answers. then in a seperate email i can send you some of the correction a group of us came up with. we ram out of time but managed to verify about 600 pages of the 660 packet. but since the packet has a lot of duplicate question some of those questions may alrready been answered

Dear Voltron do you still have the answers and would it be possible to email the answers to 660 questions to [email protected] thanks so much

Need study partner for Canadian exam from waterloo region
Hi,

I live in Cambridge, Ontario. I need study partner for Canadian exam from Waterloo/Kitchener/Cambridge area. I want a very serious partner who wish to study very hard for the exam which will hold on February 2nd. Serious study partner can contact me either at (226)600-4400 or through my email address: [email protected].

I will really appreciate your quick response.

Thank you,

Khaja

Hi All,

I have also succesfully passed the exam and am willing to help!

Email me [email protected] and I would be happy to supply the answers to the questions, as well as all the other resources I used to pass the exam!

Thanks for your time and I hope I can help!

hi ...going to appear in 2013....any study partners in toronto area?....and is the TALK IT OUT FORUM still in use ?..
I dont know if it still in use or not..
but i m trying to find out out it,,i m appearing also in feb 2013...
if u know about site,let me know..n if i find ,i ll let u know..