National MD/PhD Interview Calendar for 2013 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
The Google Calendar link from last year has been updated with information for the 2014 cycle. This is a service from the MD/PhD section of the AAMC - GREAT (Graduate Research, Education, and Training Group).

https://www.google.com/calendar/emb...roup.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Program directors and administrators have been asked by a committee of the MD/PhD section to submit their interview dates. Calendar will be updated in the coming weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I suppose I'll show my naivety and ask a perhaps obvious question. Considering there is a calendar that shows the interview dates does that mean that all accepted MD/PhD interview applicants go on the same day?

How many applicants usually end up at each interview day? I assume it's a lot since there appears to be only one day per school.

Edit: After further analysis of the interview calendar it would appear each school has multiple interview dates to choose from. Does the applicant just sign up for a specific interview day or will they be specifically assigned to a day?

Most schools have multiple interview days. My program has 5 dates and interviews 10-15 per date. Schools may offer you a certain date but be willing to work with you if another date works better, or they may offer a choice of dates.

Hi,

Does anyone know if Drexel has declared their MD/PhD interview dates? I do not find any posting re this.

Does anyone know if Columbia's revisit weekend is in March or April? The link says March but Columbia's website says April... Thanks!

I updated the first post of this thread to provide information about the 2014 cycle interviews. As of early today, over 40 MD/PhD programs have submited their links to the AAMC MD/PhD Section group keeping this calendar. In the upcoming weeks, we should have information regarding interview dates for >70 MD/PhD programs. Much fewer programs have submitted program revisit dates.

See you at the NIH Fair...

Will this be updated for the 2015 cycle?

Reactions: 1 user
Alright, thank you for the information.

Dear All,

Good wishes on your interview trail... remember you know best your science, not your interviewees. The calendar for the 2015 cycle has been updated and it is located in the top message of this thread.

Good luck,

Fencer

Reactions: 1 user