Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds.

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Natural Teeth for WREB Endo

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by DrTooth0805, 05.06.07.

1. DrTooth0805

DrTooth0805

Dental Student

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I have natural teeth available for WREB Endo Exam. These teeth are flawless and clean. I am selling a set of these teeth (32 teeth) which includes all maxillary and mandibular teeth. The maxillary centrals, premolars and first maxillary molars are all golden and are ready to be mounted for the Endo exam. If interested, please email me an offer at [email protected]. I also have mounting sextants available for Endo ModuPro. Please email me for details.
  2. alaa

alaa New Member

Pre-Dental
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    Hi, I need one central maxillary and one upper premolar for endo (natural),please send me a private massage to discusse it
  3. winner1

winner1

Non-Student
    Hi,
    Please let me know if you have maxillary centrals, 1st bicuspids,
    Lowr 1sr Molars.
  4. pearl tooth

pearl tooth

Pre-Dental
    hello how are you ?if you stile have i need some but can i see picture for them please first and the price

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal