Navy GMO tour

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buffalo2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of us who want a Navy GMO tour before residency (I know there's not many), what are the chances of securing a spot? There's a lot of talk of people reluctantly accepting slots, but what if we know that's where we want to start? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of us who want a Navy GMO tour before residency (I know there's not many), what are the chances of securing a spot? There's a lot of talk of people reluctantly accepting slots, but what if we know that's where we want to start? Thanks!

Anyone else chuckle when reading this post? There will be plenty of billets for you: dive, flight, marines, on a ship and many other interesting flavors of gmo. It's not a bad route to go.

thanks so much! (also thank you for not trying to convince me to change my mind)

I'm 100% set on GMO. It's the reason I joined the navy in fact. Wanted to serve my country, but also wanted to do medicine that the Navy doesn't do. So I plan to graduate, GMO and get out.

Check back in 6 years, I'll let you know what actually happens.