Navy ODS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drill-and-fill

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading out to ODS this weekend? Ill be heading up there this saturday. Also, does anyone know what time we need to check in by on sunday?

Members don't see this ad.

Wait, did you just get accepted into the class of 2017? and you are doing ODS before dental school starts?

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know 2016 Navy ODS dates ?

Hey guys I'm M1 now and I am attending ODS this month. I was wondering to anyone who already went through it if they drug test you while at ODS? Plz I dont want anyone trying judge me, all I want is some help. Thank you in advance.

Hey guys I'm M1 now and I am attending ODS this month. I was wondering to anyone who already went through it if they drug test you while at ODS? Plz I dont want anyone trying judge me, all I want is some help. Thank you in advance.

You will be tested when you arrive and you will be tested randomly throughout your career.

You can look up different detox stuff online and test yourself before you go. You pop positive, you may as well kiss your military career goodbye.