General Admissions & OTCAS NBCOT pass rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lcs2074

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just discovered this page that makes it easy to compare NBCOT pass rates for different schools, at least for the most recent graduating class (2013.) Thought this might be helpful to those of you starting on the application process, deciding where to apply/attend. :)

https://secure.nbcot.org/data/schoolstats.aspx

Members don't see this ad.

This is super helpful! I really wish I had known about this during the application process, haha. Do you know if these are the first-time pass rates or just the overall pass rates?

This is super helpful! I really wish I had known about this during the application process, haha. Do you know if these are the first-time pass rates or just the overall pass rates?

I know i thought the same thing haha, though I'm not sure the site even existed yet when it would have been helpful for me. I thought at first that it was first time pass rate, but i checked the website and at the bottom it says its the overall pass rate. Makes sense since they're so high.