nbde 1 exam next week! and panicking?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vivaciousvicky

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm panicking!!! I'm getting 60s in the ASDA papers and my exam is next week. Should I postpone it or do I have a chance? Pleasee could someone tell me?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm panicking!!! I'm getting 60s in the ASDA papers and my exam is next week. Should I postpone it or do I have a chance? Pleasee could someone tell me?
Don't worry. ASDA papers are harder than the real exam. Just stay cool and confident, you will do good.

don panic!! my last asda paper the day before the exam i got 64, i cleared my part 1

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
don panic!! my last asda paper the day before the exam i got 64, i cleared my part 1
Really? That gives me some hope. I'm flustered to the point I can't study :( I online to see the minimum raw score needed some people say 220/400 others say much more

Really? That gives me some hope. I'm flustered to the point I can't study :( I online to see the minimum raw score needed some people say 220/400 others say much more
well trust your gut while answering. you'll be fine, when is your exam? do IM and IN series

well trust your gut while answering. you'll be fine, when is your exam? do IM and IN series
Its 19 December. I did M and got 62 and didn't bother doing N cuz itd demotivate me. when I did older sets I'd get 60s and low 70s

Its 19 December. I did M and got 62 and didn't bother doing N cuz itd demotivate me. when I did older sets I'd get 60s and low 70s
do you have I-n??. If you do then do it. you'll do fine. The exam i took the day before my exam was I-m. Apparently i have heard that these are high yeild

do you have I-n??. If you do then do it. you'll do fine. The exam i took the day before my exam was I-m. Apparently i have heard that these are high yeild
Yeah I have I-N. I'll solve then and see how I do. I just hope the actual exam is easier.

I am still waiting for the result. If you are talking about asda papers they are available online as torrents for free, all except packet N

I am still waiting for the result. If you are talking about asda papers they are available online as torrents for free, all except packet N
How did u do? Which is the best study material do u think ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't see it. It says no torrent found

How did u do? Which is the best study material do u think ?
I'd say first aid for everything except dental anat...for that I used old textbooks. After that I did dental decks. God knows what the result will be though. I watched a lot of Armando husudagan videos on YouTube for phyiso biochem as well.
Msg me your emaul id I will email the asdas. I don't have packet N though, that is in hardcopy

I'd say first aid for everything except dental anat...for that I used old textbooks. After that I did dental decks. God knows what the result will be though. I watched a lot of Armando husudagan videos on YouTube for phyiso biochem as well.
Msg me your emaul id I will email the asdas. I don't have packet N though, that is in hardcopy
Thankyou so much. My email is lunthus@ hotmail.com. Let me know when u get the result.

How did you study from dental anatomy and occlusion...too much details I dont know where to study from :(

How did you study from dental anatomy and occlusion...too much details I dont know where to study from :(
dental decks have sufficient information for DA except TMJ, which needs to be read from other sources too as there were many questions in the exam. i also did first aid for DA, but that alone is not enough. I haven't done kaplans but ppl say DA should be done from it

Hi vivaciousvicky, All the best for your results! could u plz send me the asda question papers to [email protected]. It will be very helpful, thank you!

Also ,let me know if you would like to sell the hard copy of the question papers.

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the much need pep talk before my exam! :soexcited:

Congratulations.!!!! That must be such a relief to finally get over the waiting could you email the asda released papers at [email protected] too ? Thanks

Great news ! Congratulations VivaciousVicky ! For how long did you study ?
I studied on and off for 6 months, whenever i felt like it. But actual hardcore studying was about 12 days 13+ hours. In that time I did decks twice, 3 asda everyday. I had done pathology asda beforehand.

I studied on and off for 6 months, whenever i felt like it. But actual hardcore studying was about 12 days 13+ hours. In that time I did decks twice, 3 asda everyday. I had done pathology asda beforehand.

How would you say your exam was ? Tough ? Or easy if you know your basics well ?

I found the exam tough. Came out dissatisfied. It was tougher than the asdas. But knowing your basics is alot of help. I would say 30% of exam was really hard. The rest was doable but many questions were twisted. there is multiple answer questions in testlets but these carry no marks, I checked in 2014 guide, but I did not expect that for my exam so I freaked out.

Hello! Congratulations to you. Is it possible for you to share you study materials? Let me know how much. Thank you so much!