NBDE 1 in 1 month ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent5

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im planning to give my nbde part 1 in the last week of march 2014. will i be able to finish studying in a month ?
Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You need decks and Kaplan notes. Those were enough for me. Obviously you will have to study more then 6 hours a day

You need decks and Kaplan notes. Those were enough for me. Obviously you will have to study more then 6 hours a day

Thanx for the quick reply oralcare123. Did u study for 1 month as well ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. Im planning to give my nbde part 1 in the last week of march 2014. will i be able to finish studying in a month ?
Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.
Hi! I am taking my test in march too,last week.how is the preparation going?
And yea oralcare is right,you will need more than 6 hours,but it's doable.
Best of luck

I had more time, but found information in those sources the most useful

Hi dent5 how's the preparation going?what subject did you start with?
My test is exactly in a month and I am freaking out.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi dent5 how's the preparation going?what subject did you start with?
My test is exactly in a month and I am freaking out.
Hi nymeria7. It's going just okay so far. I've finished most of dental anatomy. How about u ?

Yes you can.its totally doable.
Give it all that you got
thank you . i can spend 9-10 hours/per day for reading. as i am free right now. how many hours /day would you preferred for part 1 ? on average how many months of preparation does nbde part 2 require? i know its depends on our skill & past knowledge but still wanted to know the average time frame.

Last edited:
Yes, you can. I used to study for about 7 hours everyday. Pm me if you need any help :)
thank you. :) how many months of preparation does nbde part 2 require? same que i am asking on the forum :)

Last edited:
Nope, I'm not in LA. I could email you the ones I have.

Im selling part 1 materials...dental decks 2013-2014, ASDA papers series G to N, First aid review book and also Q and A book, Kaplan dentessentials.

can anybody have asda new papers series G to N..Please i really need that one

Hi dent 5 my exam is in a month .... N iam still doing my revisions... Left with anatomy and bio,physio revisions.
How much time should I spend on Asda papers. I have side by side started solving papers for da dh and micro path...
I am scoring almost 65% in them ... Is it bad and how bad..though I am trying to reach 70- 75% but not there yet.
Should I keep doing Asda papers in evening and theory in morning or should spend time in theory and leave papers for whatever time is left in the end.... Please help.

Hi dent 5 my exam is in a month .... N iam still doing my revisions... Left with anatomy and bio,physio revisions.
How much time should I spend on Asda papers. I have side by side started solving papers for da dh and micro path...
I am scoring almost 65% in them ... Is it bad and how bad..though I am trying to reach 70- 75% but not there yet.
Should I keep doing Asda papers in evening and theory in morning or should spend time in theory and leave papers for whatever time is left in the end.... Please help.
65% in asda is really good. The actual test was easier than the asda papers for me. I would say, focus on the decks more. You still have a lot of time. Don't worry, you'll be fine ! Good luck.

Thanks ...I can't tell in words how much it helps emotionally....thank you