NBDE 1 in 1 month ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent5

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im planning to give my nbde part 1 in the last week of march 2014. will i be able to finish studying in a month ?
Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
it depends on how comfortable you are with the subject matters of part 1...your basic knowledge and how fast you can study and retain information..if you think you have good basics then you can go ahead but if you have any doubts better to take time than to be sorry.first try is the best try.

is any 1 inn for studying for nbde 1 ,,,, planing to give in october .

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. Im planning to give my nbde part 1 in the last week of march 2014. will i be able to finish studying in a month ?
Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Hey did you give your exam? How was it ? Am planning yo give part 1 in June needed some tips what do u suggest I read have read decks once but am confused about asda papers the n series

Hey did you give your exam? How was it ? Am planning yo give part 1 in June needed some tips what do u suggest I read have read decks once but am confused about asda papers the n series
I gave my exam at the end of march. I did not get any repeats, I had done only JKLMN.

Hi everyone! I am giving my part 1 in a month! Any advice you guys can give me? I've already done a few readings of first aid and dental decks. Will start asda papers now! Anything advice would be helpful!

Hi everyone...am planning to give my nbde part 1 exam with in 2 months...I have no idea about these asda papers...
can anyone suggest me is that really helpful to buy asda papers??

Hi canine 27... Yes you need Asda papers ... Very important. They give you slight idea of the exam.

Hi Pari... I postponed my exam.. Can u plz guide me where can I find Asda papers and which series should I buy??
If u have any plz mail me at smiledoc27@ gmail.com..thank u

Hey guys m giving my part 1 material in very reasonable price with free courier to any part in US....Includes:
decks 2012-13
asda A-N
FIRST AID
First aid question bank(800 questions)
kaplans review notes
dent essentials
microbiology (ridiculously simple)
I have attached lots of post-its in books for importand points n quick revision...SO ill be happy to help all sincere readers... Let me know any1 interested

Hi lucky.. Thanks for sharing info.. Am looking for only Asda papers..plz let me know abt the details.
My mail id smiledoc27@ gmail.com.