NBDE 1 Study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rq88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have a lot of study material for part 1 (hard copies). Including but not limited to the following :
- Decks
- Kaplan Review book
- Kaplan lecture notes
- ASDA papers (A to N)

If anybody in Delhi is interested in taking them from me, I'd be more than happy to pass them on!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
hai,
i want the material....but can u plz post or ship it......im in urgent need of the material.If u can do me this favour that wud be very kind of u...waiting for reply.

sorry! It wont be possible for me to ship it! :-/

Members don't see this ad :)
hi im new student and iwant to knowthe books which I have to study

hi i would really like the materials that u are offering.. caould u email me the details.. i coukd get someone to pick it up in delhi! thanks,.. email address [email protected]

Im selling part 1 materials...dental decks 2013-2014, ASDA papers series G to N, First aid review book and also Q and A book, Kaplan dentessentials.

Hi everyone!

I have a lot of study material for part 1 (hard copies). Including but not limited to the following :
- Decks
- Kaplan Review book
- Kaplan lecture notes
- ASDA papers (A to N)

If anybody in Delhi is interested in taking them from me, I'd be more than happy to pass them on!
Hi everyone!

Hi there,

I am interested in the material and I am located in Delhi. Please let me know if you still have the material.

Hi everyone!

- Decks
- Kaplan Review book
- Kaplan lecture notes
- ASDA papers (A to N)

I'm interested in the asda papers !! :)

Hi everyone!

- Decks
- Kaplan Review book
- Kaplan lecture notes
- ASDA papers (A to N)

Hi, I'm really interested in The asda papers how will you ship them ??

Im selling part 1 materials...dental decks 2013-2014, ASDA papers series G to N, First aid review book and also Q and A book, Kaplan dentessentials.
Hi I am interested in buying them. Thank you
Laxman

Hi everyone!

- Decks
- Kaplan Review book
- Kaplan lecture notes
- ASDA papers (A to N)

Am interested in buying them..please can you tell the price and year of edition