NBDE -1 study partner in south bay area /San Jose.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbde part 1 applicant

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for a dedicated study partner- NBDE part 1 in south bay area. I have recently started preparing for the board exams and have all the requisite material. If interested, kindly reach out - [email protected].

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
Am giving part 1 in may from san jose . Where ru from ?

I'm from bay area. Just started studying for part 1. Plan to give the exam in mAy 2015. Looking for a study partner.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I am looking for a dedicated study partner- NBDE part 1 in south bay area. I have recently started preparing for the board exams and have all the requisite material. If interested, kindly reach out - [email protected].

Thanks.
hi there, i've recently started studying for part 1 as well and looking for a study partner as well. I'm in L.A, cali. We could study on skype/something else that works. Discuss topics everyday for a couple of hours and exchange info.? if that works? you can contact me on [email protected]. thanks. looking forward

hi there, i've recently started studying for part 1 as well and looking for a study partner as well. I'm in L.A, cali. We could study on skype/something else that works. Discuss topics everyday for a couple of hours and exchange info.? if that works? you can contact me on [email protected]. thanks. looking forward

I'm in. I can add you on Facebook..