NBDE-2 in March 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oral surgery

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone giving nbde part 2 around march 2015 ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I am giving in March 1st week.i am done with reading decks and mosby.just need to revise really well.if anyone is interested you can let me know.my idea is that read 2 chaps of mosby yourself one day and then other day discuss imp points.i plan to study through Skype whichever time can work for both.
anyone giving nbde part 2 around march 2015 ?

Hi, i am planning to give part II in April. I need a devoted and serious female study partner. I am near Toronto, Canada. Please reply, if interested.

Yes, I am preparing for part 2 and planning to give exam in march. If anyone interested please contact me

Hello colleagues ,
Hope you are all doing well .. I am going to sit for my part 2 end of May .. I am starting to study now , if there is a serious female study partner who would like to join me so that we go by a schedule and encourage each other plz inbox me your email .. It's preferable that you reside in the states ..
Thank you and all the best ..
Lamiya..

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello colleagues ,
Hope you are all doing well .. I am going to sit for my part 2 on April .. I am starting to study now , if there is a serious female study partner who would like to join me so that we go by a schedule and encourage each other plz inbox me your email ..
Lamiya..
Are you studying full time? What is your schedule? I just started my prep today.

Hi, i am planning to give part II in April. I need a devoted and serious female study partner. I am near Toronto, Canada. Please reply, if interested.
When did you start your prep to see if we can catch up? Are you studying full time or you work ? I am a female too, I started my prep today

Yes I am giving in March 1st week.i am done with reading decks and mosby.just need to revise really well.if anyone is interested you can let me know.my idea is that read 2 chaps of mosby yourself one day and then other day discuss imp points.i plan to study through Skype whichever time can work for both.
my email is [email protected]
i would like to be your partner

my email id is [email protected]
can.I.have u email me pls.we could see what works best.
thanks
Hello colleagues ,
Hope you are all doing well .. I am going to sit for my part 2 on April .. I am starting to study now , if there is a serious female study partner who would like to join me so that we go by a schedule and encourage each other plz inbox me your email ..
Lamiya..

Hello friends! I really need advice because I feel hopeless!!! For those who work full time or those who read my message I need some encouraging words. I just started my prepping for the part II one week ago and I'm planning on taking my exam the last week of May but I don't have too many hours to study during the week and get home super tired from work. Please can someone give me some recommendations about what would be a realistic deadline and how to do my prep for the part II?? I will reallyyyy appreciate any advice or guidance.. Have all of you a great day! :)

Hi! I live in New Jersey and planning to take part 2 in April. Any study partner? Prefe. female?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,am also preparing for part 2.
Which material r u studying ?
Decks?mosby?

Hi,

I took part II first week of April, 2015 and haven't received my result yet. Did anybody have any updates on your results? I live in Irvine, CA.

guys can you please help by telling what material you guys are following? I heard decks is not as good it was for part 1. from where should we start? what should be the base for this?

Hi everyone!

Last edited:
Nbde2 serious replies only..... Done mosby and decks but still need to revise more ..... ASDA, Theory, and actual Exam all are very different from each other .....

Hi any one interested in studying for 3-4 hrs day time anytime.....can do one subject at a time....specially mosby patient management, ortho pedo, operative, and oral path.

Hello guys,
I am ready to teach students struggling to give NBDE exam. If you need tutoring please be free to inbox me.I have completed NBDE part 1 and part 2 and dental school in US. I love teaching and interacting with people.