NBDE 2014-15 deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Komu7856

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a BDS degree from India and I am trying to apply to US schools. I finished my internship in october 2013 and I wanted to get an idea of how to go on from here. When should I take my NBDE part 1 by? Does anybody have an information about the application deadline? I would appreciate any help..THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

There is no application deadline, but I recommend that you apply as soon as possible into the CAAPID cycle. You can apply after taking only the part 1 but to increase your chances, take the part 2 as well.

Hi,
I have a BDS degree from India and I am trying to apply to US schools. I finished my internship in october 2013 and I wanted to get an idea of how to go on from here. When should I take my NBDE part 1 by? Does anybody have an information about the application deadline? I would appreciate any help..THANKS!

You will get to know about the application deadline on this link. Currently I think the next cycle has not opened yet. But this link will give you pretty much good idea about the deadlines and requirements(NBDE and Toefl) for 2013 cycle, I assume it will be almost similar next year too.
http://www.adea.org/dental_education_pathways/CAAPID/Pages/CAAPIDDirectory.aspx

You can learn about the admission process for each univ and also what all Univ require only part1 and what all need part 2 as well. The earlier you apply, the better. Typically Part1 will need around 2 months preparation and then another 1 month for the application process(Receiving your scores, taking toefl and receive scores, CAAPID application submission etc). Hope it helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
hie... i finished my bds in October 2013 from India too.... lemme know if you need a study partner.... i will be taking the nbde part I sometime around April-May 2014.... we could talk about other details if you are keen...
cheers,
:)

Hi I have tons of material all the standard e books along with various editions of decks ,first aid,mosby,rudemans,tufts,adc papers and all set of ASDA if interested pm @ [email protected]
Good luck