NBDE Exam preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbdeexam1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am ready to teach students struggling to give NBDE exam. If you need tutoring please be free to inbox me.I have completed NBDE part 1 and part 2 and dental school in US. I love teaching and interacting with people.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I am ready to teach students struggling to give NBDE exam. If you need tutoring please be free to inbox me.I have completed NBDE part 1 and part 2 and dental school in US. I love teaching and interacting with people.
Hi!!

I'm a foreign dentist, and I'm studying right now for the NBDE 1, but i don't know exactly how to do it.

However I'm interested in your experience about the exams, and if you have suggestions how can i do to organize by myself or with you..lol!

Let me know the price!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello guys,

Hello guys,

Hi can you give me your email , I'm interested in getting tutoring for the nbde 1.

Hi, I'm from mexico, I study for NBDE PART 1, how is the test. I have 3 months study from dental decks and first aid, I want to take the test on December o January 2016. Please explain experience thanks.