Nbde I in may

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atuuu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)

hi all,

i am new member....planning to take ndbe I in may...anyone taking around that time.....:love:

Members don't see this ad.

hi am planning to do it in june.
do u have all the material needed??

Members don't see this ad :)
am planning 2 take my exams in april or may.i hvnt started yet. would like 2 join u guys:):):)

hi i am planning to retake my part i around april / may and it would be great if we could share insights regarding study material and preparation tactics

hi all,

i am new member....planning to take ndbe I in may...anyone taking around that time.....:love:[/quote]

I am planning to retake the exam in april. I would like to join the study group.
How are you going to prepare for the exam?

i have satrted with dental decks...do you guys think doin just decks is sufficient...B'coz i saw many people say it on forum.....

:confused:Hi Vejaeju

i am mother of 5 mon old...so my study hours are when my son is asleep...unfortunately he sleeps very few hours during the day..i prefer studying myself...we could still discuss abt lot of thing via email or forum but study partner will not work for me:smuggrin:

To get perfect 90, just doin dental decks throughly ..i mean revising atleast 3 -4 times should be enough or not??:sleep:

Hi, I'm taking mine around June. I've skimmed through the dental anatomy part of the decks once, haven't done anything else. Our course load is really heavy this semester, not helping w/ the boards at all :( I'm scared. I can barely catch up with the classes, don't know when I'll have time to study for boards.

but I'd love to join you guys :love:

hi ..guys!

count me in too..i havent started preparing yet..a very naive question wot to start with first..and wots the ideal recipe for a perfect 90?
i think doin the rite material and revising it is very important ..and doing different kinds of books and materials wont help that much..
please guys..do suggest you study plans..wot are THE BOOKS to bve followed..and since our goal is the same..so lets start and set time period..for each subject..and nail this exam around may..
]

i am planning to take the exam in june sometime.... have just started reading the kaplan review book...could i join this study group too?????????????

Members don't see this ad :)
hello guys, good!, it seems that we can team up here, hopefully! .....
I first need to know if I can apply from Toronto, Canada, I went to search for info to www.nbde.central.org, but it requires to pay $20/month for all the help and material, which it makes sense if you are already there, but for me I first need to get information on the requirements for this exam. Do you know anything about?, please help....:(

i'm planning to take mine in may or june.. i wished i could take it earlier.. but i'm working and i don't know if my schedule will allow so much concentrated study time.
it's crazy trying to start by myself.. i have the decks, some review qs
heard the kaplan wasn't that great so i didn't get it.
i have no idea how to plan out my schedule
anymore room for a more person?:laugh:

I will be done wth bioc & physio by this week...how abt you guys???
Plann to strt den ant frm nxt wek..

How is your prep goin on guys????

I will be done wth bioc & physio by this week...how abt you guys???
Plann to strt den ant frm nxt wek..

How is your prep goin on guys????

Atuuu, I really admire the way you are studying with ur 5 yr old...All the best....When did u start ur prep? Are u studying just decks or kaplan notes as well?

Add me on MSN - [email protected] if you are serious about talking abt the NBDE 1 , I'm planning on taking mine in Mid May and would be good to talk to some1 about it..study tips, motivation etc. Ive started doing decks, taking me about 2-3 mins to read each card! im aiming to get through 100 a day, on top of other things - kaplan Q Bank etc.

hi i am planning to give the exam in march end r april 1st week .i am retaking the exam .i would like to know if someone has study pattern r timetable,the order in which u will be studying.

Thank you ! i have a 5 month old not 5 yrs old son...it would be wonderfull if he was 5 yrs where in he can paly by himself, but right now he needs our attention, love and support.

Well i started in 2 week of jan, studied probably 4 days a week for 2-3 hours,it took me 3 weeks to finish bio & phy, now i am doin dental anotomy...i m doin just dental decks throughly...

iam planning to take exam in april i too need a lot to study n want to know the material to b followed
hi ..guys!

count me in too..i havent started preparing yet..a very naive question wot to start with first..and wots the ideal recipe for a perfect 90?
i think doin the rite material and revising it is very important ..and doing different kinds of books and materials wont help that much..
please guys..do suggest you study plans..wot are THE BOOKS to bve followed..and since our goal is the same..so lets start and set time period..for each subject..and nail this exam around may..
]

[i too want to start preparing seriously we can do combined preparation isit ok with u?quote=cathead;6122384]i'm planning to take mine in may or june.. i wished i could take it earlier.. but i'm working and i don't know if my schedule will allow so much concentrated study time.
it's crazy trying to start by myself.. i have the decks, some review qs
heard the kaplan wasn't that great so i didn't get it.
i have no idea how to plan out my schedule
anymore room for a more person?:laugh:[/quote]

[me too i wantto take in april want to study seriously can v togetherquote=molarsmile;6137328]Am planning to take it in April too...Would like to join...[/quote]

:)

hi all,

i am new member....planning to take ndbe I in may...anyone taking around that time.....:love:

hi i am also planning to give the exam in may..........cud you guide me about the material and where to get it from

I am planning to reatake mine in april or may. would someone advise how to start prepering for it?

Hi, I am planning to take exam in May or June, I have started studying but I have 2 kids and the youngest is almost 1 this month, so I only could study when he sleeps, but starting this week, I am free 3 times a week to study, I am interested to join the group of studying, motivating, etc.

I have collected all the materials, I am very weak in reading, so I got live lectures for USMLE, it is very nice, the question is, is it to much to study for NBDE program ? I have heard some of the Goljan Pathology lectures, Dr. Francis Physiology live lectures, and some of the Kaplan webprep.
Can you tell me if this study materials are necessary to prepare the NBDE ?
Thanks in Advance, friends!

I am taking the Exam in June. I have started prep. but am unable to concentrate for more than an hour. I am working full time in IT and been out of touch for 7-8 yrs now. I would love to listen to live lectures as I absorb better that way (atleast now). I am just trying to get back the focus that I used to have before and do not know what brings it in. Can u please tell me where I could purchase or get these live lectures. I appreciate it.

hi....

I planned to retake my nbde part 1 exam in may or june...i am interested in female study partner who retake the exam on may or june...email me to [email protected]

iam a new member planning to take in may.
so anybody please guide me,
thanku