NBDE Part 1 2012-2013 Dental Decks reduced!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lkdeidaho

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the 2012-2013 dental decks that I have just reduced to $200.00! If purchased by 1-7-13 I will also throw in the First Aid book for free. I am the original owner and the decks and book are in great shape. There are a few marks on the decks and some hi-lights in the book, but both are in great shape. PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Is the study material still available? I am interested in buying the material

I haven't sold them yet. I just listed them on a different website today. If you want them, you need to let me know ASAP so I can pull them off the other website. In this situation, I wouldn't dare ship them until I got payment for them.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't sold them yet. I just listed them on a different website today. If you want them, you need to let me know ASAP so I can pull them off the other website. In this situation, I wouldn't dare ship them until I got payment for them.

Hi, are they still available?

Hiii I want materials bt only dental decks and asda papers only if you are ready to sell that please contact me. [email protected]

NBDE Dental Decks Part 1, 2014, First Aid, questions, Review Book and ASDA

I´m asking $200 + shipping.

PayPal payment.
email: [email protected]