For Sale NBDE Part 1 2013-2014 Dental Decks and First Aid NBDE Part 1 (3rd edition)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KooL53

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I know I'm new here, but I've been a lurker over the course of my pre-dental years. I didn't realize so many people participated here after acceptance so I hope to stick around for awhile.

Anywho, I have the 2013-2014 NBDE Part 1 Dental Decks for sale. They are used with no wear, bends, or writing on them. They are sorted by section/color and include the Testlet booklet. I would like $210 shipped for them. I will get them out as soon as I can (likely less than 24 hours).

I also have the First Aid NBDE Part 1 (3rd edition) book that I would like to sell for $40 shipped. It is in very good condition, but it does have a few pencil-written notes in it. Nothing that obscures any sort of text or diagrams, in fact it may be helpful.

These were both great resources for me. I'm selling because I got my PASS in the mail this weekend. Glad to be done with them. Good luck on your Boards, and let me know if you're interested. Paypal gift would probably be easiest, but if you're willing to send me a check, I will send them out as soon as it clears.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

How did you use the first aid book? Did you try to memorize everything or just read through? I'm looking at the anatomy section and am already deterred by it.