NBDE part 1 application URGENT!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddswiz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello
I am an international trained dentist and want to do my NBDE exams

my question is : Should I apply for application to the NBDE part 1 and pay the 550 $ required fees BEFORE or AFTER i have my ECE credentials evaluated .
or should I do them in the same time????
AND in the ECE website should i apply for copies of my credentials to be sent directly to the NBDE even if i dont have an account there and only have the DENTPIN????

PLEASE can someone guide me through the process ??

Members don't see this ad.

1:I paid the test fee of NBDE after i had ECE evaluated. NBDE won't approve your application unless they receive your ECE report, so there's no need to apply ahead. But you do need to create an account on NBDE website first.
2: In ECE website, you should request ECE send your report directly to the NBDE address.

Hi I'm doing my final year at the leeds dental school, UK. I am hoping to study in the US in order to be bale to work there. I am aware i need to do NBDE 1 and NBDE 2 however could I do part 1 this year in Dec as I am visiting the US?

Also where can I find the list of different dental schools that admit internationally trained dentists and where can I find out about deadlines?