NBDE Part 1 in Aug 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SRM dental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im a student studying dentistry in India. I plan to take part 1 exams in August 2014. Can someone please help with the steps for registration? I also need to know if I can get online help. Please also suggest books for reference.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

books for reference are: Decks, ASDA papers, first aid. Apart from this you can do mosby's/ Kaplans if you wish

Members don't see this ad :)
Complete Part 1 and Part2 material available both as soft copies and paper prints:
It includes:
For Part1
1. Part1 Complete ASDA papers till date (a-n)
2. Part 1 Dental decks 2013-14
3. Kaplan notes
4. First Aid Review
5. First Aid Q&A
6. Mosby Guide

Part2
1. Part2 Complete ASDA papers till date (a-m)
2. Dental decks 2011-12
3. Kaplan notes
4. First Aid Review
5. Mosby Guide

Msg me or mail me at [email protected] if interested. I can share the samples too if you want to take a look to check its authenticity and quality.
Any questions regarding Part1 preparation are most welcome. I passed my part1 last year.

Last edited:
I just passed my boards 1 and i am now selling Kaplan Dentessentials Fourth Edition and First Aid Third Edition, I Am in Miami if interested please email me.. [email protected]... Thank you :)

Hii I am from India and I just wanna know is completing my internship compulsary to apply in universities for dds..
Plz help me it will be highly appriciated
Thankyou

Hii I am from India and I just wanna know is completing my internship compulsary to apply in universities for dds..
Plz help me it will be highly appriciated
Thankyou

Most Universities do require you to have completed a 1-year internship. I'm rather new with my research, but I actually can't think of any schools that said applying without completing internship was alright.

Most Universities do require you to have completed a 1-year internship. I'm rather new with my research, but I actually can't think of any schools that said applying without completing internship was alright.
aww thanx MbDmd so I guess I would have to complete.my internship to reach my dream..thnks a lot.

Hi,I am in LA,California,anyone who wants to prepare for NBDE part 1 from LA only

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi...
my exam is in a month .... N iam still doing my revisions... Left with anatomy and bio,physio revisions.
How much time should I spend on Asda papers. I have side by side started solving papers for da dh and micro path...
I am scoring almost 65% in them ... Is it bad and how bad..though I am trying to reach 70- 75% but not there yet.
Should I keep doing Asda papers in evening and theory in morning or should spend time in theory and leave papers for whatever time is left in the end.... Please help.

Pari I will recommend you to complete with your study preparation first, be thourough with decks and first aid after you are confident go for ASDA..good luck

Pari I will recommend you to complete with your study preparation first, be thourough with decks and first aid after you are confident go for ASDA..good luck
Thank you jatinzzy..... But can you guide me in little detail...please...
My exam is on 23 sept n I am keeping last week for revision once again.... If I am paced well then I will finish anatomy n biochem by this month...my speed is slow...
So would I be able to do some Asda papers from first sept onwards fora week or it's going to take more time.... I will try to finish one testlet a day....problem is ..checking the answer key n redoing the ones I am wrong about...that takes lot of time....
Please tell me your honest opinion ....or should I postpone my exam...or it's just nerves...

Thank you jatinzzy..... But can you guide me in little detail...please...
My exam is on 23 sept n I am keeping last week for revision once again.... If I am paced well then I will finish anatomy n biochem by this month...my speed is slow...
So would I be able to do some Asda papers from first sept onwards fora week or it's going to take more time.... I will try to finish one testlet a day....problem is ..checking the answer key n redoing the ones I am wrong about...that takes lot of time....
Please tell me your honest opinion ....or should I postpone my exam...or it's just nerves...
well Pari if u r not confident I would recommend you to postpone bcoz this exam is the most crucial step for your American dream and about ASDA, the actual exams is of 8hours with 1 hour optional break ie you have to concentrate for straight 3.5 hours then a short break and again the test of your patience and understanding begins so sit at one place which is similar to an exam hall and practice ASDA in the same manner so that you will be kind of habitual and will be able to concentrate on the day of exam..And if you start ASDA in the starting week of sept then may be you wont be able to finish bcoz at the last moment that is before 3days I would recommend you to go through just by first aid...before that complete with your decks and ASDA throughly...go accordingly if you can cope up in time go for the exam or else postpone..good luck

an
well Pari if u r not confident I would recommend you to postpone bcoz this exam is the most crucial step for your American dream and about ASDA, the actual exams is of 8hours with 1 hour optional break ie you have to concentrate for straight 3.5 hours then a short break and again the test of your patience and understanding begins so sit at one place which is similar to an exam hall and practice ASDA in the same manner so that you will be kind of habitual and will be able to concentrate on the day of exam..And if you start ASDA in the starting week of sept then may be you wont be able to finish bcoz at the last moment that is before 3days I would recommend you to go through just by first aid...before that complete with your decks and ASDA throughly...go accordingly if you can cope up in time go for the exam or else postpone..good luck
and yeah one night before exam be cool and have a good sleep.. dont try to study much a day before exam, have faith on your hardwork that u have been doing since so long so be cool and dont jumble up anything a day before..if any other query pm @ [email protected]

Thanks a tonnnnnn.... That's a relief... That's motivating....Will keep doing the hard work n rest is on god.... Will try my best ...

Hello everyone! I'm planing on taking part 1 by the end of the year, I already have dental decks, first aid and ASDA papers, could anyone recommend a way of plan of study? Do you use any books to clear up any doubts or just focus on the questions? Any help would be really appreciate it! Thank you and good luck to everyone!!!

an

and yeah one night before exam be cool and have a good sleep.. dont try to study much a day before exam, have faith on your hardwork that u have been doing since so long so be cool and dont jumble up anything a day before..if any other query pm @ [email protected]
Hey jatinzzy I just postponed my exam...got a month extension with gods grace....
Dental decks done twice,first aid once thoroughly.....on it's final end of bio n physio....will rap up by 31aug....
So now that I hv little time ,how should I do Asda papers
First attempt: just do question answers
Second attempt : do all answer choices , why correct and why incorrect...
Does that looks like a plan...

Complete Part 1 and Part2 material available both as soft copies and paper prints:
It includes:
For Part1
1. Part1 Complete ASDA papers till date (a-n)
2. Part 1 Dental decks 2013-14
3. Kaplan notes
4. First Aid Review
5. First Aid Q&A
6. Mosby Guide

Part2
1. Part2 Complete ASDA papers till date (a-m)
2. Dental decks 2011-12
3. Kaplan notes
4. First Aid Review
5. Mosby Guide

Msg me or mail me at [email protected] if interested. I can share the samples too if you want to take a look to check its authenticity and quality.
Any questions regarding Part1 preparation are most welcome. I passed my part1 last year.

1st attempt on the asda papers is a good gauge if you are ready or not. 1st attempt you should already get at least 75 percent of the questions correctly answered.

Not true, internship is not required.. It looks on your resume but it's not required!

Not true, internship is not required.. It looks on your resume but it's not required!

It depends on where you do your BDS from. In India, it is a requirement to graduate.

Hello every one

I am Walla
I prepared for NBDE part 1 and I want partner to study online with me I live in Ksa , i am planning to take the test at the end of 2015

Any one want to join me on ([email protected])
Thank u

Hello... I am from india.
I am planning to give nbde part1 at the end of 2015.

So can anyone tell me when I am supposed to send credentials for evaluation... ECE/WES

So can anyone tell me when I am supposed to send credentials for evaluation... ECE/WES
ECE THE ADA WANTS YOU TO SEND AN ECE GENERAL REPORT BUT YOU DONT WANT DUPLICATION SO APPLY FOR THE COURSE BY COURSE AS THIS WILL BE USEFUL FOR LATER DATE DDS APPLICATION PURPOSE ALSO

Hi denway.....was wondering have you got your ece done? I am from India too n planning to go for ece soon.I am also planning to take nbde 1 by the end of this year.Can you help me by sharing the ECE procedure? Did u send originals or attested photocopies?