nbde part 1 july aug

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mn2810

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Want a dedicated study partner. Who can study in evenings. M in naperville chicago. Skype, personal studies.anything is good.
Lets do it.. lets do it together.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey my exam is also coming.... Mixture of motivated, tensed,excited that it's going to be over soon....how is your preparation going on....I am doing Asda papers...n revising anatomy and biochem....in STL mo... Where have you reached .

Hey,
I am doing physio lectures from kaplan.and did micro dent and biochen
R u done wid decks?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I did decks and first aid....still you know the material is very volatile..keep evaporating...
Right now I am doin biochem ...will finish by end of the month....
Have you taken exam date...

No not yet.
Need to do evrythng I bcum confident.
So wat are you following right now?
I am thinking to postpon it till oct.
Hope ill do before that .when are you thinking to take that exam?

I am just following first aid n decks ...clearing doubts with references
Still hv to do Asda .my exam is on 23 sept but ,I won't finish by then...so don't know what to do

Be sure bfr giving the exam. Change ur date if u r not sure.

I can't extend it... I took the date before starting preparation.... N here I am .... Stuck...will cancel if needed n give in October ...let's see , need to be thorough as u said.are you done with theory n papers... How many revisions are done with...
How did you do Asda papers...I am going to do j,k,l,m,n.... Mailme at praneeta@ att.net

Hey I am revising decks...from the start...let me know if you Wana do...after 9:00 we can revise as many decks everyday...target around 60 each day....what do u say...

I would like to..
How are u doing the decks?
Do you do all 4 questions or u just do the answer and then go back and see the explanation?