nbde part 1 latest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enamal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How is exam these days?? On an average or difficult? I have my exam in one month and able to score 73-75 on asda papers on an average.

Members don't see this ad.

people say, when you start scoring over 60. its a go for the main exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have to take a date yet

i am waiting for the 60 percent score

What Is the raw score needed to pass out of 400? I have heard 300 these days is a must?

Last edited:
its based on a curve. depends how others are doing. but i read in forums its actually just 250 . i am not sure about this.

hi how u r preparing?reviewing dental decks first,then appearing for asda tests?

I was having around 68 -70 percent in asda and got cleared. you would too.. don't worry

Hi everyone.i needed a study partner.anyone preparing for nbde in Phoenix.kindly reply.

Hey everyone!
I m a male foreign trained dentist ,cleared my NBDE both parts and dental school in US and provide private online tutorials for via Skype at a very reasonable prize. You will be offered flexible study hours and you can choose topics /subjects where you need guidance.
Just pay class per session ,weekend and evening classes also available and also for TOEFL. Please be free to inbox me.