Nbde part 1 material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssg100723

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nbde part 1 decks 2012-13.& first aid

If interested reach me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

$150 decks
$30-first aid& board busters

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am interested in buying the book. Is it still available ?

I have the following books:

Photocopy of the Kaplan Review Book
Kaplan Question bank (4 Spiral Bound Books)
Asda Released Questions books with answers (+ Original Test packet I-J and I-N that I purchased from the ASDA website)
Latest Solved question papers with answers (2 Books)
(Just so you know, I purchased the above books from an agent in India so they are all spiral bound photocopied material)

"Biochem for the boards" Original book (minimal highlights)
Photocopy of the book "Clinical Microbiology made ridiculously simple"
Some extra question answer booklets which i think are from rudman's but not sure.

I am selling all of these together for just $50 plus whatever the shipping would be. I live in the SF Bay area so if someone lives nearby , it would be better since we can avoid the whole shipping hassle.

I have some pictures of the books too, incase anyone wants to see them, let me know! You can send me a private message here and I'll get back to you.

Thank You!

Last edited:
all three for $150(decks, first aid,board busters

what edition is your first aid ??

Hi,

I have dental decks 2012-2013 , ASDA (all papers so far till N series) + First Aid (Latest edition) + Mosby (Latest edition) + Kaplan . I will sell it for 50$ and free expedite shipping. Interested candidate please mail me at [email protected].

Thank you

My material sold out, pls don't contact me regarding the material

I have soft copies of Part 1 ASDA Reprints 1a-1n, mosby part I, along with free Kaplan explanations for $50. Anyone interested, contact me at [email protected][/email

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, any one interested in the NBDE part I material please contact me at [email protected]
List of material I have, ( everything is in 50$, softcopy only)
Kaplan NBDE part1 Review notes..
NBDE First Aid Part 1 question bank (contains 200 questions of each subject = Total 800 )
Dental Desk 2009-2010 (current edition is of 2013-2014) almost same difference is new edition contains lots of diagrams which are also in first aid book.
ASDA released papers ( I have all A-N series)

Last edited:
i have soft copy of dental deck 2013-14 part1
except micro path n ethics
latest 40$

Last edited:
Hi,

I have dental decks 2012-2013 , ASDA (all papers so far till N series) + First Aid (Latest edition) + Mosby (Latest edition) + Kaplan . I will sell it for 50$ and free expedite shipping. Interested candidate please mail me at [email protected].

Thank you
Hi
I want just dental decks ASAP how much it cost
Thanks

NBDE 1 and NBDE 2 material for sale in Mumbai. Anyone interested let me know

Guys, I passed my part1 recently..Let me know if you need any help with the material or guidance..I have complete Part 1 and Part2 material avaialable both as soft copies and paper prints:
Msg me or mail me at [email protected] if interested. I can share the samples too if you want to take a look to check its authenticity and quality.
Shipping will be yours..

Last edited:
Hi All,
I have complete set of NBDE 1 and NBDE 2 material for sale, at a very nominal price.
NBDE 1 original dental decks (2009-10) in like new condition, purchased from dental decks site, color prints of all ASDA papers, NBDE First Aid book, Mosby's guide.
NBDE 2 decks, color prints of First Aid, Pharma Tufts, all NBDE 2 ASDA papers.
This is all needed for passing NBDE 1 and 2. Send me a message if anyone interested.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi All,
I have complete set of NBDE 1 and NBDE 2 material for sale, at a very nominal price.
NBDE 1 original dental decks (2009-10) in like new condition, purchased from dental decks site, color prints of all ASDA papers, NBDE First Aid book, Mosby's guide.
This is all needed for passing NBDE 1 and 2. Send me a message if anyone interested.
Hi,
I want only ASDA papers, can you tell me the price pls!

hi,
could you give me contact of agent in india so I could buy asda reprints from him?i live in Mumbai..so it would be difficult to get it from you..
my email id is [email protected]

I have the following books:

Photocopy of the Kaplan Review Book
Kaplan Question bank (4 Spiral Bound Books)
Asda Released Questions books with answers (+ Original Test packet I-J and I-N that I purchased from the ASDA website)
Latest Solved question papers with answers (2 Books)
(Just so you know, I purchased the above books from an agent in India so they are all spiral bound photocopied material)

"Biochem for the boards" Original book (minimal highlights)
Photocopy of the book "Clinical Microbiology made ridiculously simple"
Some extra question answer booklets which i think are from rudman's but not sure.

I am selling all of these together for just $50 plus whatever the shipping would be. I live in the SF Bay area so if someone lives nearby , it would be better since we can avoid the whole shipping hassle.

I have some pictures of the books too, incase anyone wants to see them, let me know! You can send me a private message here and I'll get back to you.

Thank You!

I want asda reprints and first aid third edition..my email id is [email protected] and I live in Mumbai..india..
Hi All,

I need asda nbde part 1 reprints G to N at nominal price and first aid third edition..i am in Mumbai..inida..my email id is [email protected] and phone number is 09766819278
NBDE 1 and NBDE 2 material for sale in Mumbai. Anyone interested let me know

seems good..i can't afford to buy it form you right now..but will buy it from you later..please send me your contact on my email id so that I can contact you when I have the money..my email id is [email protected][QUOTE="dentalpx, post: 14728004, member: 579085"]i have soft copy of dental deck 2013-14 part1
except micro path n ethics
latest 40$[/QUOTE]