NBDE part 1 preparation !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlboro Lights

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

All those who are preparing for the part 1 or are planning to retake it kindly share your preparation strategy and the resources you are using.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hey,
im a foreign dentist and graduated in 2005. i want to give my nbde 1 and was wondering if it is sufficient if i just do first aid nbde, dental decks and released exams. i also plan on using kaplan organ systems but only for physiology, biochemistry, pathology and gross anatomy. but not for things like histology, embryo etc. reply pls.....

hey,,the study materials u have is pretty good,,
First read the decks and nbde ist aid..
Then do kaplan (Kaplan Is a Must for all of the materials) and write the extra point downfrom kaplan that r not found in decks and nbde first aid... on ur nbde first aid
I mean try to write ur notes while doin kaplan...

then do Exams asda papers after ur done from each subjects,,look for ur mistaked and try to understand why u did it worng!!

Well thats what iam doin now...its takin some time but @ least u end up understanding..

Good luck
Wdent

hey .. im plannnin to give nbde part 1 in september .. is that too early or can i still give in january 2011 to apply for june 2011?...

n how important is histology of anatomical structures in anatomy?..

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone need a person to work on their teeth for your exam?
I have periodontal disease and need of a lot of dental work which I simply can't afford.
Can you help me?
You can email me at [email protected]

hi...

u said u were thinking of giving it in april...by when r u gonna apply gor the exam.

is there like a time limit to apply depending on the desired date.

thanks

hi ...i am a dentist from india...planning to give my exam in january.i am currently staying in san jose,califronia.
i am looking for a study partner.
if anyone is intrseted please reply .

thanks n all the best.

Hi,
I plan to take NBDE Part I next March, and just start:mad:. Could anyone tell me which book is the best: Kaplan notes, Dental Board Busters, Mosby's Review. Dental Decks. ( or the other). Thanks!:laugh:

hi there i'm preparing for my ndbe 1 n planning to give it in dec-jan .I live n chicago n am looking for a study partner preferably female

can anybody tell me how helpful is kaplan q bank.which one I should choose kaplan Q bank or crack the nbde?

hi, i am a dentist from Lima, Peru...I currently live in Franklin, N.J (Sussex County) and I'm looking for a dedicated study partner for NBDE part I. If anyone is interested please reply to my emai: [email protected]

thanks. :)

no need to join the rxdentistrys q..these are asda released paper n they are nt punctual abt papers...its my advice u can use that money for crack or kaptest..tc cr

Members don't see this ad :)
hi...:)
im planning to give my nbde part1 early 2011... i need a serious study partner...female...we can exchange information or materials thru mails or ph...we can set deadline for each subjects/topics and encourage & motivate each other to finish on time...and then thru skype or ph or personally sol;ve questions 2gether... im from bangalore india.... pls mail me if interested...my id is [email protected] any1 from BANGALORE??pls mail me...

hi...:)
im planning to give my nbde part1 early 2011... i need a serious study partner...female...we can exchange information or materials thru mails or ph...we can set deadline for each subjects/topics and encourage & motivate each other to finish on time...and then thru skype or ph or personally sol;ve questions 2gether... im from bangalore india.... pls mail me if interested...my id is [email protected] any1 from BANGALORE??pls mail me...

hi i wanna start my prep 4 nbde part 1.im thinking of giving it in 2011.im 4m india.can anyone help me.wat books i have to follow.

hi im a dentist from india currently in chicago im plannin to take my part 1 exams in march end just wanted to know when can i select the date for it i mean is 1month prior fine n which is approximately the last date that i can give my exms to be eligible for the year jan 2012...n the study material i have is kaplan first aid nbde1 dental decks n some reference bks is it enuf would be grateful if u guys can answer my quieries..n would also like to do group studies if any1 interested...

I`m a new member also. I`m a peruvian dentist that is planning to take the NBDE part 1. I `m thinking to get the First Aid NBDE , Kaplan Book and dental decks. Do you think that is enough or I may need to get more study resources?? Thanks for the help

Hi,

I am planning to take NBDE part 1 on sep 2011, and am looking for a study partner, I live in MA.

I am studying from 1st aid , dental decks and ASDA and just ordered micro made it redic. i studied from kaplan before but not organized for me.

If anyone interestted please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
fonzi

I`m a new member also. I`m a peruvian dentist that is planning to take the NBDE part 1. I `m thinking to get the First Aid NBDE , Kaplan Book and dental decks. Do you think that is enough or I may need to get more study resources?? Thanks for the help

Hi,

R u still lokking for study partner? i am taking part1 on sep.

I've been using the dental decks and wikipedia when I don't understand something. I use the Kaplan book for the dental anatomy, it has good descriptions.

So far it seems to be working okay. Any suggested improvements?

hi im dentist i wana take part1 plz any one knowabuuot matrial let me know and looking for study partner im in houston if any one here let me knoww thanks

hi im dentist i wana take part1 plz any one knowabuuot matrial let me know and looking for study partner im in houston if any one here let me knoww thanks

hi im located in houston too and looking for astudy partner...what r u reading these days...
thanks

we are running a group discussion if anyone whose part 1 is on nov-dec can join us..we discuss daily on skype..u can contact me at skype id-mytooth11
gud luk..bye..take care:luck::luck:

looking for female study partner anyone interested pm me asap,thanks

good luck and best wishes for allllllllllllllllllllllllllll of you
i am in Houston , and just got my first aid NBDE1 book to start with.:)

Last edited:
hello everyone, Im from Colombia and i would like to take the NBDE I. i have the dental decks 2012-2013 since october last year but i am having troubles starting study because i dont know the best form to study. please if anybody knows some tips let me know. i feel frustated english is not my first language and i dont have idea what to do.:(

hi everyone,
i am giving my NBDE PART1 exams in april 2012.i ve hardly had 3 months preperation..can u guys suggest a good QUESTION BANK plssssssssssssss..
thank u.

hi
i am new to this forum , i want to start for part 1 plz tel me from where to start and is it better to give toefl exam before or after part 1 plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.