NBDE PART 1 PREPARATIONS FROM SCRATCH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drcutedentist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,:clap:
I am a female dentist from India and live in Boston now. I am planning to prepare for NBDE part 1 from scratch. I haven't decided the dates but yet gonna give a fresh start. Looking for motivating study partners - Girls from Boston or from anywhere in the US. Anyone who is interested in group studies or discussions are also welcome.:welcome: Let's encourage each other and discuss our doubts. Good luck!:banana:
Vid
~Be Inspired & Inspire Others :bow:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am a female dentist from India and live in Boston now. I am planning to prepare for NBDE part 1 from scratch. I haven't decided the dates but yet gonna give

a fresh start. Looking for motivating study partners - Girls from Boston or from anywhere in the US. Anyone who is interested in group studies or discussions are also welcome.:welcome: Let's encourage each other and discuss our doubts. Good luck!:banana:
Vid
Hello everyone,
I am a female dentist from india did my bds in 2004...I have just started preparing for ndbe part 1..I have started with dental decks but there is so much to study..need motivating parterners to discuss doubts..
All da best
ST

Reactions: 1 users
Hi I'm a female dentist from India . Starting for nbde part 1 preparation from scratch. Interested in group discussions. Mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I am also prepping up for nbde part 1. I did my bds from India and currently living in seattle. my email id is [email protected]
Lets all get together and crack this exam!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys. Just seeing this thread. Is anyone planning to start studying now for Nbde part one and in need of a study partner do lemme know as I am in search of one.
Thank you and good luck to others

Hello everyone I am a female dentist from Pakistan and I just started studying for part 1 I have a dental degree from year 2011 if anyone is interested to study with me plz email me my email ID is [email protected] thank you

Hello, I am also prepping up for nbde part 1. I did my bds from India and currently living in seattle. my email id is [email protected]
Lets all get together and crack this exam!
Hi
Im starting my preparation for NBDE part 1 and im from seattle too.

Hey guys. Just seeing this thread. Is anyone planning to start studying now for Nbde part one and in need of a study partner do lemme know as I am in search of one.
Thank you and good luck to others
Hi
Im planning to start studying for part one. Which place are you from?

Hello everyone I am a female dentist from Pakistan and I just started studying for part 1 I have a dental degree from year 2011 if anyone is interested to study with me plz email me my email ID is [email protected] thank you
Hey anam i m also frm pak. Graduated in 2009 n just started my prep. Mailed u too:)

I am a female dentist from India and live in Boston now. I am planning to prepare for NBDE part 1 from scratch. I haven't decided the dates but yet gonna give a fresh start. Looking for motivating study partners - Girls from Boston or from anywhere in the US. Anyone who is interested in group studies or discussions are also welcome.:welcome: Let's encourage each other and discuss our doubts. Good luck!:banana:
Vid

Hey, i am.from india too and wqnt to prepare for the Nbde part 1 preparation from scratch as well, kindly msg me.or email me on [email protected]
Also what are the material to be considered best for preparation.

Thanx

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I'm from India and I'm just starting to study for nbde part one..please message me if anybody wants a partner to study...my email Id is [email protected]

Hey! I'm also a female dentist from Jamaica. Currently living in Connecticut and preparing to do board part 1. Also looking for a study partner. My email address is [email protected] if anyone is interested let me know

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hello I also just started for preparing for Nbde part one after I tried before several times but didn't have the proper time to commit but now finally I do
I'm a female dentist from Jordan graduated in 2008 starting from scratch too
Can u plz tell me ur best source of study
I got the dental decks Kaplan lecture notes book and first aid book but I'm interested to minimize the sources as I studied before dental anatomy and occlusion from only the decks and it was fine but now with physiology I find the information v messed up so give me ur ideas about the best source shall I go with first aid first or what because I see even the division of the subjects is different in each one so it's confusing
Also looking for study partner
My email
[email protected]

I finished my BDS in India. I want to give the NBDE part 1 exam. I am not aware of type of study materials needed. Can anyone help me on initial process of part1 exam ( any registrations to be done before taking exam 1)

Hello, anyone in Los Angeles and preparing for NBDE Part 1. . . I am looking for a study partner...

Hello Everyone,

I am a female dentist from India and live in Mississauga, Canada. I am planning to prepare for AFK to begin with. Looking for motivating study partners - Any girls from Mississauga or from anywhere in canada out there also preparing for AFK please get in touch. Let's encourage each other and discuss our doubts. Good luck!

Be Inspired & Inspire Others