NBDE part 1 reprints

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lcylmr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am taking NBDE part I in july 2014~ anyone has reprints for sale or links to share with me?
thx!

Members don't see this ad.

hello, I have all the materials for sale, plz give me ur email so I can send u details.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello. I am also taking it on july. Have u started studying?

HI i am new here from india need some guidence ,how to apply for part 1 ,can please some 1 guide me ??? please help

Hi all, I'm new to USA too and have just started reading for part 1 in June .. I'm yet to send my transcripts to ece and have a doubt !.my transcripts are not in a sealed envelope !.. Will tht be rejected ?.. For those who have experience with it , KINDLY HELP ME WITH A RESPONSE HERE !

-pearlette

Hello. I am also taking it on july. Have u started studying?

i am finishing biochemistry already~ plan to finish anatomy next~ probably spend around 2 weeks on anatomy

Re: transcript it needs to be sealed and sent from university. I'm doing nbde part one this year not applied yet waiting on ece report / evaluation takes few weeks. However you can pay more and rush.
Maybe we can prepare together folks? N partner up?

Hi all, I'm new to USA too and have just started reading for part 1 in June .. I'm yet to send my transcripts to ece and have a doubt !.my transcripts are not in a sealed envelope !.. Will tht be rejected ?.. For those who have experience with it , KINDLY HELP ME WITH A RESPONSE HERE !

-pearlette
Yes transcript will be rejected needs to be sent from Uni in sealed tamper proof envelope

Im selling part 1 materials...dental decks 2013-2014, ASDA papers series G to N, First aid review book and also Q and A book, Kaplan dentessentials.