NBDE PART 1 STUDY PARTNER 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elixor08

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions,anything would do.Reply soon.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone,

I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions,anything would do.Reply soon.
Hi...when are you planning to give it. I am looking for a partner who is motivated and can finish portions on time. Pls e mail at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,

Hi. I'm currently doing Kaplan prep course and if you'd like we can help each other...

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone,

Hi,
I too starting the prep.
even am ready for skype or in person.

I am planning to take the exam in March 2015, we can use yahoo mail or paltalk to study or to share questions and experience.
I prefer to make a group of study using a paltalk room.
let me know if you are interested
my email is (deleted by request)
Hi,
Interested and planing to take in march.
Let me know, we can make group and study.

Hi All,
I live in jersey city and planing to take my nbde part 1 in march 2015 .
looking for serious study partner
if anyone interested please contact me [email protected]

Hi, I'm looking for study partner too. Female, I live in Colorado. I'm interested to take it in March.

Hi guys my name is Martha I live in Virginia. I need information for the NBDE 1 .

hey m planning to gv my nbde part 1 in feb. anyone in dallas metroplex area for combine studies??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm looking for study partner my exam in march
im egyption
massage me

Hello docs,
Preparing for Nbde for March 2015 . Did u all start studying ?? I started with microbiology and quarter way through. Let's make some portions so all of us can deal with it at a stretch.

Hey everyone,

Hello
I am wala Zaki
Plan to take the test at the end of 2015 and I need a partner to study with me
[email protected]

Hi, dear colleagues!
I am from Houston, Texas. I planning to start preparing for the NBDE part 1 and give it soon. Need a study partner. Skype, in person study sessions, anything would do. You can text me to my Skype profile- dr.elxan87

Last edited:
Plz tell me what u used as the. Eat source to study Kaplan or first aid along with dental decks it's confusing plz help