Nbde part 1 to take in May 2015..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Study smart

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am planning to take Nbde part 1 2015 . I am a dentist from India and I did not do my internship. Will any one let me know the prospects of such type of cases. I also need asda papers and first aid for part one. I have the decks . Please guide me how I start up .

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am planning to take Nbde part 1 2015 . I am a dentist from India and I did not do my internship. Will any one let me know the prospects of such type of cases. I also need asda papers and first aid for part one. I have the decks . Please guide me how I start up .
hey Im in same situation,also need to give nbde part1 and 2,did you start with preparation?

[QU

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
please email me at [email protected] and I can provide you with all necessary material and guide you on passing your nbde 1. I cleared my part back in December.

hey Im in same situation,also need to give nbde part1 and 2,did you start with preparation?
Hello,

please email me at [email protected] and I can provide you with all necessary material and guide you on passing your nbde 1. I cleared my part back in December.

j

Last edited:
[Q

Last edited:
hey,
Im planning to give my part-1 in may end.
Anyone interested in studying together?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey,
hello I will be taking the NBDE PART 1 at the end of may as well and Im looking for a study partner im living in florida ,please get in touch

Can we study together for the part 1 exam? I live in texas.

hey,

I am planning to take my Part1 in may. Can we study together? I live in texas.

hello..i m from india..
can nebody plz help me by telling from where I can get dental decks n asda pprs online...???

hello I will be taking the NBDE PART 1 at the end of may as well and Im looking for a study partner im living in florida ,please get in touch

Hi, are you interested in a study partner?? Give me your email Id and contact details, I am also from Florida and may be we can study together.

Need a study partner for quick revision . giving exam in May .

Any one interested in study partners for quick revision and doing Asda papers .
I live in est zone . Preference female and mostly from andhra :) I m giving exam in May . If anyone interested mssg me .. We will make a plan .( it's k if u r not from ANDHRA ;)
All d best to everyone

Hi, I am passing test Part I in May Or June.Now I need partner s for Revision. I attend to buy asda Reprints Part I exams.Is it OK .Please let me know if You have studied with them. My email is [email protected]
I am very happy when I receive your connetions.I am in San Diego.

Hi, I am passing test Part I in May Or June.Now I need partner s for Revision. I attend to buy asda Reprints Part I exams.Is it OK .Please let me know if You have studied with them. My email is [email protected]
You can take them from me after I give my exam. My Id is [email protected]

I live in est zone . Preference female and mostly from andhra :) I m giving exam in May . If anyone interested mssg me .. We will make a plan .( it's k if u r not from ANDHRA ;)
All d best to everyone
hi ddsfocous, iam interested ,pls e mail me at [email protected]

hi,anyone near Baton rouge,la area interested in studying together?

Hi Im new in the country Im a dentist graduate in uruguay ang homologate my degree in spain and in england were I was working . Im in wisconsin now ...can someone be really gentle and guide me for my first steps to homologate here in USA? thank you

Hi Im new in the country Im a dentist graduate in uruguay ang homologate my degree in spain and in england were I was working . Im in wisconsin now ...can someone be really gentle and guide me for my first steps to homologate here in USA? thank you

First, you have to submit to www.ece.org your credentials, they will certify your education, and get the TOEFL, then apply to pass NBDE part 1. then pass part 2. then, apply either to a AEGD program or to an International Dentist Program or Advanced standing program. the AEGD will help you to get license in some states, and the second option will allow you to get license in any state. and voila!
Enjoy the road!

Reactions: 1 user
thank you so much for the help ...seems long way to go! but ....I want to!
First, you have to submit to www.ece.org your credentials, they will certify your education, and get the TOEFL, then apply to pass NBDE part 1. then pass part 2. then, apply either to a AEGD program or to an International Dentist Program or Advanced standing program. the AEGD will help you to get license in some states, and the second option will allow you to get license in any state. and voila!
Enjoy the road!

thank you so much for the help ...seems long way to go! but ....I want to!

We´re at the beginning, with the difference that you already did this in England and another country, you have so much more experience. let´s keep in contact since we´re starting this 10k mile road! :D

can u help me with this.....
I want to know what is the fee for NBDE PART 1.......
I registered for nbde part 1 through prometric and I was charged $520(acc to ada 2015 guide) but I found somewhere that the test costs only $300. plz help me

hi
I am from India. I am planning to give nbde part 1 exam. if anybody has the material for it please reply.

hi
I am from India. I am planning to give nbde part 1 exam. if anybody has the material for it please reply.
u can find all the material on facebook.... join NBDE PART 1 groups and u will get everything there, even I downloaded from there...... hope this helps!!!!

u can find all the material on facebook.... join NBDE PART 1 groups and u will get everything there, even I downloaded from there...... hope this helps!!!!

Hi. I tried to download the dental decks from the same Facebook page but in explanation it says to refer to card number 9....can u plz guide me where to find that...thnx a lot

Hi. I tried to download the dental decks from the same Facebook page but in explanation it says to refer to card number 9....can u plz guide me where to find that...thnx a lot

search this page on facebook..... NBDE part I OR this is the link..... https://www.facebook.com/groups/163726223737196/files/

check out this.... for all the latest material ...... go to files section and click on the document u want to download...... it will be automatically downloaded...... let me know if this works

thnx for replying...I went through all the files there but the files with dental decks only has answers but not the explanations....do u know where can i get the explanations from...

thnx for replying...I went through all the files there but the files with dental decks only has answers but not the explanations....do u know where can i get the explanations from...
okkk.... but the decks which I have r the 2014-2015 version and they r in the form of flashcards which r scanned...... each question has the explanation next to it...... check this if u can get the desired informationfrom this site http://www.ozident.com/nbde-part-1-dental-decks/ .. ......if still u don't get , let me know ur e-mail id...... I have a soft copy also- may that helps u........because I study from the hard copy which I ordered from delhi........

al
also.... if u r from India.... u can order the books from delhi also..... as I did....... because sometimes its difficult to study from soft copies..... and if u will print these pages..... it will cost a lot......... I would suggest u to order from delhi..... its the same thing and the scanned copies of flashcards with explanations. Moreover they cost less as compared to printing the soft copies of our own.

All d best to everyone
I am interested...I scheduled it for May 29th and havent been studying the way I should....please get back to me if you are interested....

Hi, I'm from SD too. Planning to take an exam soon. Do you still looking for a study partner?

im in the same situation, preparing for nbda1, can you send me the material too?please!

okkk.... but the decks which I have r the 2014-2015 version and they r in the form of flashcards which r scanned...... each question has the explanation next to it...... check this if u can get the desired informationfrom this site http://www.ozident.com/nbde-part-1-dental-decks/ .. ......if still u don't get , let me know ur e-mail id...... I have a soft copy also- may that helps u........because I study from the hard copy which I ordered from delhi........
thank you for sharing this link, the only thing i don't understand is that there 2013-2014 not the 2015 that you are saying

Hi I am prosthodontist from India and preparing for NBDE part 1. I am planning to give exam in oct15. I read dental decks one and when I try to recall I feel I don't remember anything. I did bds in 2006 n it'd long time now.
Will I be able to pass??