NBDE Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Definitely it's enough... A 2 month prep is enough. Just focus on studying and the learning the concepts. I have heard it easier than part 1 . Haven't you heard the latest joke... One girl asked other girl how much time is necessary for part 2 prep when iter girl says .. If you are a mother than 3 months and if you are single then 2 months and if its a complicated relation it's 4 months... Hahaha.. Anyways good luck with your preparations... Let me know if you need any material. I will give it to you

lol this is hilarious! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hey dreamsinfinity,,,is it ok to just go thru decks and mosby once and solve asda papers twice,,,can i pass with this much

Yes that should be good. I am taking the test in April so I am not quite sure about how things go. I wish I had taken the test before so I could guide you better. But from what I have heard, deck and mosbys are the best material.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!
I am preparing for NBDE part 2. Is Tuft Pharmacology you guys talking about is the one with the title " Pharmacology Board Review 2005" in pdf file with questions and answers inside?. I don't know if this is the right one that you talking about? is there any other tuft pharmacology that I don't know. Any answer would be appriciated! many thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the one I have is Pharmacology having quote from ppl in the first page along with high yield clinical vignettes and many more. It does not have any question and answer as such. I am reading now thinking this to be tuft pharmac.. Please help .

Guys,
Is there separate Endodontics in dental deck or is it covered under Operative dentistry?

Guys,
Is there separate Endodontics in dental deck or is it covered under Operative dentistry?

Yes there is a specific section only for Endo. It is not under operative dentistry.

Yes tufts is all about questions and answers.. It's a review from the year 2005. It's a good resource for pharmacology and you seem to have the correct document... Good luck with your test

thank a lot fot your reply

For all preparing for Part 2, try to understand what you read. Dont concentrate on how many hrs u put in, if u r working as a assistant in an dental office concentrate on what the Dentist does. What materials he uses & how he/ she manages eg dry socket, difficult extraction ect.. Decks are really good. If u have time finish Mosby at least once. Latest question papers like all have mentioned. Questions are really easy, straight forward. But do not underestimate the exam. There are some really hard questions too, so need to know the subject

Reactions: 1 user
I'm preparing nbde2 now.

I'm so overwhelmed with so many drug names. Do I need to memorize all of them, especially brand names?

Plz give me some tips!

And Tuffs pharmacology material is necessary? I only have decks and mosby's

Thank u in advance!
:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, does anybody used kaplan qbank before? Are those helpful? please advise. Thank you!

Would u be interested in being a study partner coz I am also writing in april

Hello,

first of all thanks for your tips! My sister and I are from france and we're taking both clinical skills and clinical judgment in june 2013. Can you tell me what are mosbys and ASDA papers JKLM and where we could get it? We passed the AFK 2013 and were studying only on dental deck and first aid. Thanks a lot (my mail: [email protected])

Hello virtual dentist, how are you? where are you? how would you like to study together?

Very old!! I have those and I got 2013-14 version and that is a lot of better. The new ones have much new information. Have you heard about the crack?

guys, does anybody know who can help in bench exams, tooth preparation and waxing please.
thanks

hi am also preparing for part 2..include me ..were r u studying

Hi. I would like to start studying for part 2, but I have a few questions:
1) Is there a new edition of Mosby's or is everyone just reading the 2007 edition?
2) Where are we supposed to get the Tufts Pharmacology notes from? Or is it a book?
3) Anywhere I can download past papers for free? or anyone willing to sell their copy?

Thanks

hey... am looking for female study partner for part 2..... interested plz reply so we can start.

My classmates and I all used MOSBYs and the TUFTs pharmacology preparatory material.
some supplemented w the decks.

I think I only heard of one person failing the exam our of the 100 students. And that was a first in years at UCLA.
Hey. Can you please tell me where I can get the tufts pharma notes? Or is it a book? I keep seeing people mentioning it but I dont know where to get them.
Thanks

hello everyone.... i cleared my part one recently and planning to start my part two prep.. i have 2011-12 dental decks and mosby review notes with me.. can anyone suggest as to what else do i need to study from and where can i find tufts pharma notes and how good is that book. also do i need to do kaplan? please post a reply.. thank u !!

hey..guys im starting prep for part 2 very seriously. I want to give it by august or sept...i need a study partner real quick.
PM if interested pls.

Hey,
Im ready to start with you part 2. I want to give before august. I can study 2 hrs maximum combined. We can motivate or to finish on time at least. Let me know. Thanks!

I am planning to take part 2 in sept as well .i am also interested in studying together .

I haven't started to study for part2 however I'd like to start soon and take exam date for September end. Anyone have a study plan?

I am looking for a study partner for part 2. if interested, let me know.

Just a reminder: it is against SDN terms of service to advertise materials for sale or to request materials to buy in this forum. This is only allowed in the classifieds forums. Unauthorized distribution of copyrighted material is never allowed.

Hello friends,
I am kind of new at SDN. I have only applied to few schools. At the moment interviewed at UMN, got my rejection today. I am planning to take my part 2 in Feb 2012, please advise what I need to buy to clear the exams.

hey can u tell me which is the latest version for mosby in nbde part 2? is it the paperback edition of 2007? i cant find the official website for some reason. giving part 2 next yr in feb.

Hello, am from chicago. I am preparing for part two and am looking for a serious study partner.. I can put in 5-6 hours or more in combined studies.. anyone interested.. please pm me asap

Hi.
I am planning for my part 2 in January first week.anyone has asda released question papers..?please reply ASAP.

Hi everyone!
I am preparing for NBDE part 2. Is Tuft Pharmacology you guys talking about is the one with the title " Pharmacology Board Review 2005" in pdf file with questions and answers inside?. I don't know if this is the right one that you talking about? is there any other tuft pharmacology that I don't know. Any answer would be appriciated! many thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi..can u please send me the link for downloading pharmacology board review 2005.....
thanks

I work 9 to 9 and barely study 2 hrs in weekdays. I have just Sunday to study for 8 to 1ohrs. My question to anybody who already passed part 2..is one and half month study enough to pass the exam with such a schedule or chances are slim...should I quit the job...Please reply...

I am taking my part 2 in march..gud luck everyone

Study partner for part 2 anyone? Want to give the exam by april end/ may starting

Study partner for part 2 anyone? Want to give the exam by april end/ may starting
Hey there, I 'm planning to take part two by almost the same time as you so it would be great if we can put in some combined study hours.
talk to you soon !

Hey there, I 'm planning to take part two by almost the same time as you so it would be great if we can put in some combined study hours.
talk to you soon !
Hi There,

R u still looking for the study partner? I am interested to join.
reply.

Hi I m looking for serious study partner for part 2 ,if any one interested email me docdeepigoyal@ gmail.com

hi everybody

im in india & im looking for a study partner not in particular of gender. will u people whoever want to study according to indian times pls pm me.
be quick im in need. thank you. my email "[email protected]"