NBDE part II score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gnus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I took my part II March19,20 (sat,sun) 2011.
I still haven't received the score yet..I'm beginning to worry
because doesn't it usually take 2 weeks?
hope someone could respond~

Members don't see this ad.

they say to give em 3-4 weeks... i took part 1 on the 23rd and still haven't got mine... if 4 weeks go by and your result still doesn't come, don't hesitate to give them a call

my part 2 was 17th..no score yet :(
I am soo worried..

got my score today finally!!
yay yay yay I passeddd!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy...this was my second try~
I'm so glad I got done with this darn exam@!@!!!
a large burden off my chest.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats congrats:thumbup:
Can you share your score break down please.
Thank you:D

got my score today finally!!
yay yay yay I passeddd!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy...this was my second try~
I'm so glad I got done with this darn exam@!@!!!
a large burden off my chest.

Got mine too...
I passed..yayyy..
studied for like week or so with school in full swing..got 76!
:)

good luck everyone. :xf:

Got mine too...
I passed..yayyy..
studied for like week or so with school in full swing..got 76!
:)

good luck everyone. :xf:

congrats dr37..can you shade some experience about ur exam, last days preparation & which area to focus on?

Hey,

So I finally got my results! This was my second try for Part 2. I scored a 73 the first time and had 312 questions right.

My second attempt was a stunning 85! I am so damn happy that I passed this exam. All I wanted was to pass this darn exam and surprisingly I passed with an 85. I got 390 total questions right. I read Dental Board Busters 2x, best source to be honest, read mosby's 2x, Read tufts pharm review for pharm-Didnt look at pharm in the other resources. I only used 1993 old realsed exam. I didnt feel like the new versions were comparable to the real exam. Best of Luck to all of you guys. This exam can be passed! Trust me! Use Dental Board Busters. Its like 50 bucks and the best money you will spend.

Hey,

So I finally got my results! This was my second try for Part 2. I scored a 73 the first time and had 312 questions right.

My second attempt was a stunning 85! I am so damn happy that I passed this exam. All I wanted was to pass this darn exam and surprisingly I passed with an 85. I got 390 total questions right. I read Dental Board Busters 2x, best source to be honest, read mosby's 2x, Read tufts pharm review for pharm-Didnt look at pharm in the other resources. I only used 1993 old realsed exam. I didnt feel like the new versions were comparable to the real exam. Best of Luck to all of you guys. This exam can be passed! Trust me! Use Dental Board Busters. Its like 50 bucks and the best money you will spend.

Heyyy,,,, Congrats.....that is a pretty good score...can u please sell me your board busters...if u still have it..

Hey,

can u plzz guide on how to prepare for the exam.i am about 2 start my preparation for part 2.how to divide time for buks and which material is more important...i need a complete information.. and der is no need 2 read decks????

Members don't see this ad :)
I read Dental Board Busters 2x, best source to be honest, read mosby's 2x, Read tufts pharm review for pharm-Didnt look at pharm in the other resources. I only used 1993 old realsed exam. I didnt feel like the new versions were comparable to the real exam. Best of Luck to all of you guys. This exam can be passed! Trust me! Use Dental Board Busters. Its like 50 bucks and the best money you will spend.

Dental,
Would u please give me the website of where to get Dental Board Busters?
Thanks

gnus & dr37,
Would u please share how & what u have used to prepare for this exam?

Thanks

Hey,

Hi
congratulations & best wishes :thumbup::thumbup:
i just want to ask u if u want to sale yours materials?
thank u in advance

Hey,

I also am planning to give my part 2 second attempt at the end of June (90 days wait period). I have already applied but haven't received my eligibility letter? Do you have to contact school to approve my application for retake or shall wait until 90 days are over?
Thanks

so i took part 2's early this month, just found out yesterday i didnt pass, got a 74!, anyway ive already taken wrebs, law and ethics exam, everything is ready to go, just needed to pass part 2's! my question is this, i know on the testing website they say you need to wait 90 days between re-examinations, however im certain ive heard of students being allowed to retake it much sooner than the 90 period. has anyone had this situation or know of anyone thats failed part 2's and been able to re-take it quickly? thanks.

I called ADA asking for my eligibility letter for 2nd attempt. They said I can't get the letter until 85 days from your last attempt. From what I remember you need conformation number to book a date at prometric, so I don't know how anyone can take the test before 90 days?

If not please share so I can take this test and sleep properly!

I took mine early this month too, but still waiting on my scores, I'm getting really nervous.:scared: When did u take it? Usually 2 weeks?

so i took part 2's early this month, just found out yesterday i didnt pass, got a 74!, anyway ive already taken wrebs, law and ethics exam, everything is ready to go, just needed to pass part 2's! my question is this, i know on the testing website they say you need to wait 90 days between re-examinations, however im certain ive heard of students being allowed to retake it much sooner than the 90 period. has anyone had this situation or know of anyone thats failed part 2's and been able to re-take it quickly? thanks.

Last edited:
I just did the NDB step 1 and this was not my first attempt. Last time, which was last year, raw score was 233 (out of 400), which gave me 74. I honestly don't think I will answer much more than 233. Does anybody knows if this "scale" has changed since April 2010 last year? I mean for 13 months, are students making better where you need to answer for example 250 questions right to get the passing score of 75?
Last time I received the score report in about 13 days or so.. I hope this has not changed this year
Thank you guys

I took part 2 on June 5, 6th... When do you think will I get the result?
Are there cases released within 3 week?

I took part 2 on June 5, 6th... When do you think will I get the result?
Are there cases released within 3 week?

Can you please share your experience - how did u study? What materials did u use? Relevance of actual questions to study materials?

I think at most it takes 3-4 weeks if not call ADA.

Thanks and g/l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please share your experience - how did u study? What materials did u use? Relevance of actual questions to study materials?

I think at most it takes 3-4 weeks if not call ADA.

Thanks and g/l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think mine was not that bad. Of course, the 2nd day was somewhat tricky. I went through Decks, Mosby,Tufts pharma. and some old released questions esepcially clinical one, you know. Athough I studied for 3 month, I think the period of time would not make big difference. And I think 3-4 weeks is enough for you to ace part 2. ^^
I would like to recommend you not to embedded in books for a long time. I mean overviewing 2 or 3 times fastly is better than going thoroughly just once. And experience as many questions as possible especially for clinical questions they released. By doing so you can get some insight they prefer as an answer for some clinical questions, like "what is the most appropriate treatment choice for this patient?"
Anyway, what bothered me was some questions about drug interactions, like "What kind of drugs should not be prescribed for this patient?" I could not tell you exact questions to you, you can understand.
I hope this would be help to you.

Last edited:
Hi Livingstone,
I've bought Tufts' review through Amazon. It's not the lecture but it comprises the multiple choice questions and answers. Is your Tuft's review the same as mine? As I do not find any lessons or lectures in it. Thank you so much.