NBDE Part2 study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docdantee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am planning to give my part 2 in january and looking for a serious study partner. I am based in Stamford,CT . Want to start studying asap. I have decks, JKLM series. My plan is to go through decks first and then mosby.
If interested, email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Any body planning to take part 2 in April 2014?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, i am looking for a serious study partner for part 2, if interested, plz reply

hey...I am a female. I am looking for a serious study partner for nbde2....i will be taking the test in march end....so if someone is seriously interested...plz pm me!
thanks

Hi Dentoform 101, i am interested, can you mail me your email id .

hey...I am a female. I am looking for a serious study partner for nbde2....i will be taking the test in march end....so if someone is seriously interested...plz pm me!
thanks
Hi I want to take the exam in late Match or early April too! We can study together

Hi can we study together online, if interested plz mail me ur email id

Taking it in April aswell!!! looking for a study partner.

hi everybody

im in india & im looking for a study partner not in particular of gender. will u people whoever want to study according to indian times pls pm me.
be quick im in need. thank you. my email "[email protected]"

hai every one i failed in my part2 got 69 does it effect my aceptance..plss help

hai every one i failed in my part2 got 69 does it effect my aceptance..plss help
You give it second try this time you will Be accepted for sure and it will not couse any negative effect because you passed it at the end.
By the way, how long were you studing before exam? What was the reason of you failure based on the exam??
Thanks

if any one is interested for a combined study pm me. i am taking at the end of april.

oh ok im in india it won't be possible for us to do combined study thanks for replying me