NBDE Prep Material for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nuttyprof

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For sale
- Mosby's Part 1 (2008 Edition)
- Dental decks (2009 to 2010)
- Mosby's Part II with CD (2014 Edition)
- Dental Decks (Photocopied and bound)
- ASDA Papers 1998-2005 (Photocopied and bound)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I am interested in ASDA papers and Mosby part 1.Whats the prize?

Hey the printed ASDA papers are actually for Part II but I have a lot of NBDE Part 1 question papers in soft copy. The Mosby's is for 30$ including postage and soft copies of dental decks, released papers I-N series, etc.. If u want a picture of what d book looks like lemme know.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
soft copies willbe gr8 as i m going back india for 6 months.I am interesed in soft copies of DD and released paper.Can you plz email me them on i can pay you for that if you want...Do you hav paypal act??Thanks

Last edited:
i think so,going to clear parts on my visitor visa.my question is can we give both part 1 and 2 at same time ?thanks
GYgGEV

Hi. I am selling my ASDA released booklets (8 in total). PM me if anyone is interested. They are in perfect condition, and do not have any marks/highlights in them.

Hey the printed ASDA papers are actually for Part II but I have a lot of NBDE Part 1 question papers in soft copy. The Mosby's is for 30$ including postage and soft copies of dental decks, released papers I-N series, etc.. If u want a picture of what d book looks like lemme know.
hi,
i am looking for materails for nbde part I , pls contact me at [email protected]

For sale
- Mosby's Part 1 (2008 Edition)
- Dental decks (2009 to 2010)
- Mosby's Part II with CD (2014 Edition)
- Dental Decks (Photocopied and bound)
- ASDA Papers 1998-2005 (Photocopied and bound)
hi,
i am looking for materails for nbde part I , pls contact me at [email protected]

i think so,going to clear parts on my visitor visa.my question is can we give both part 1 and 2 at same time ?thanks
GYgGEV
I think mailing ADA for that information will give u more reliable answers

Reactions: 1 user