NBED/NDEB exam material available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nkgdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have written board review material for the Canadian Board Exam. I used this same material to study for my recent boards and passed. The exam is becoming harder in 2015 with a 75 passing score (instead of 65 previously). Don't take chances.
My material consists of NDBE questions and answers in bound books that test every category. I also have OSCE prep material and can forward you digital files that will help you prepare well. Since, I just took the exam this last Nov, I can also provide some valuable tips and insight that you may not get out of study material alone.
Contact me at [email protected] if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have written board review material for the Canadian Board Exam. I used this same material to study for my recent boards and passed. The exam is becoming harder in 2015 with a 75 passing score (instead of 65 previously). Don't take chances.
My material consists of NDBE questions and answers in bound books that test every category. I also have OSCE prep material and can forward you digital files that will help you prepare well. Since, I just took the exam this last Nov, I can also provide some valuable tips and insight that you may not get out of study material alone.
Contact me at [email protected] if interested.[/QUO

do ustill hv study materials available ... caz i need thm . plz contact me at [email protected]. n do lemme knw d cost as well...
thnk u in advance.

can u plzz throw sum light .. caz i hv a lil confusion about canadian license ..
is afk n ndeb different exams???
im confused about d sequence of exams v need to clear d lisence

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there is any one interested in purchasing a compressor and set up to practice at home for the practical exams? I also have teeth and instruments for sale

Contact me at [email protected] if interested.
Hi,
can you please share what exactly to study for these exams ?

Hello. Hope yoi are doing ok. Do you have any study material that you can send by mail please?