NBEO Pass Rates for ICO and NECO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stingers10

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone provide the NBEO results and pass rates for NECO and ICO? I have been looking everywhere but would like the most up to date information to help in my admission decision. Anything would help. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone provide the NBEO results and pass rates for NECO and ICO? I have been looking everywhere but would like the most up to date information to help in my admission decision. Anything would help. Thanks!

I'd recommend reaching out to the admissions office of each school directly. Be sure to request first-time pass-rates, and to specify for which part/s of the N.B.E.O.'s examinations. (If you are refused an answer by any school, that might be a response in itself.)

Check their school website. It's there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tg

Thanks. I found this so I guess I'm mostly looking for NECO scores since I couldn't find that on the website. I will email and see what they can tell me.

That should tell you something already.
Pretty sure ICO's scores are superior to NECO's, in addition to their NBEO scandal few years ago.

Reactions: 1 user
Tg

Thanks. I found this so I guess I'm mostly looking for NECO scores since I couldn't find that on the website. I will email and see what they can tell me.

Look more closely: That link shows I.C.O.'s overall pass-rate, national overall pass-rate, and national first-time pass-rate; it doesn't mention I.C.O.'s first-time passing.

Reactions: 1 user
That is ICOs first-time pass rate, at least I'm sure of it for NBEO part I because I still have my congratulatory email of aggregate scores for the school posted May when the results were announced for the spring 2012 exam, and those numbers match.

I help manage the ICO website and can corroborate that is the first-time pass rate.

Tg

Hi,

I was wondering if you heard back from NECO and can share their scores