NBME 13 heart attack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ganner2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
NBME 13 gave me a total heart attacK, I was doing way better with the UWORLD, imean like an average of 70%.
Nbme 13 scored me 219, and I had a nervous breakdown, that can not be my real evaluation after all these months of studying. Thank goodness my exam is not until a few weeks, I can slowly nuild up my confidence again. NBME 13 was a total waste of my time and money.

I will try NBME 11 and 7 next time, but all things considered am going with the UWORLD prediction.

Lol! even Kaplan q-bank wasn't as low as NBME 13 scored me.

Members don't see this ad.

NBME 13 gave me a total heart attacK, I was doing way better with the UWORLD, imean like an average of 70%.
Nbme 13 scored me 219, and I had a nervous breakdown, that can not be my real evaluation after all these months of studying. Thank goodness my exam is not until a few weeks, I can slowly nuild up my confidence again. NBME 13 was a total waste of my time and money.

I will try NBME 11 and 7 next time, but all things considered am going with the UWORLD prediction.

Lol! even Kaplan q-bank wasn't as low as NBME 13 scored me.

Was it difficult? I'm taking nbme 3 tomorrow and then 13 after. Test date is 14th.

Yeah, my confidence went down the drain like water. I was at the public library, somehow found the guts to drive back home, coz I was almost suicidal, went home, bunged on a whole entire pizza and slept till AM.
I had to follow up with a few UWORLD exams, which are not at all easy either, but just to make myself feel better. Just make sure you have something to hold you back up after you take that NBME 13 exam so that you keep your spirits up and continue to prepare for your exam.

Last edited: