NDBE 2 takers in Feb-March 2014?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sabby017

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Anyone taking NDBE part 2 in feb-march 2014??
It would be good if we can guide and help each other clear this big exam...
Cheers.
Saz

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
hey sabby,
when did u clear part 1? n have u givven toeffl?m waitin for my result..............

Hi Derma, Yes.. with the grace of God. I m getting ready for part 2. Planning to give toefl while waiting for the results..
Hz yr prep? When is yr date?

Members don't see this ad :)
i gave my part 1 4 days back..................n m waitin for result..............................dont know whether i pass or not.....................gettin scared for result......

count me in..am taking part 2 at the end of march..good luck everyone
..keep studying..hope we all make through this

I am planning to take it again by the end of March.
I just receieved my first attempt score. I made 74. 6 questions away from passing (assuming 365 /500 is needed to pass).
I would like to plan and start studying for NBDE part II again. let me know if anyone would like to join.

thanks

Reactions: 1 user
hi nbdepartlltaker, I m planning in first week of april. I ve done my deck n want to do quick revision deck n papers. If u r interested plz call me at 203 5368093

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! If anybody is interested in study materials, please PM me. I took Part 2 last October and passed it! Whew! That was something I don't want to go through again. The mental stress leading up to the exam was very stressful... to the highest level! I'm glad it's over now. You guys can do it! It all boils down to how bad you want it! Goodluck to everyone taking it in the future!

Hi there! If anybody is interested in study materials, please PM me. I took Part 2 last October and passed it! Whew! That was something I don't want to go through again. The mental stress leading up to the exam was very stressful... to the highest level! I'm glad it's over now. You guys can do it! It all boils down to how bad you want it! Goodluck to everyone taking it in the future!
hi fren..congratss on ur success..will u write a bit abt ur xam experience...were there any picture questions on the first day??will appreciate ur response..best of luck 4 ur coming days..

Hi there. As I recall, most of the photos/pictures came out on the second day for the case-based questions. I was 50/50 after the first day. I wasn't sure how well I did. You just get so drained with all the questions. One mistake I did after the first day was, I went through my notes on some questions I wasn't sure of, and I drove myself crazy thinking " I shouldn't have changed my answer, I was right the first time..." I probably switched at least 5 questions from right to wrong. Always trust your first instinct, guys! Also, I will advice you not to do the same thing I did. It will just stress you out even more.I couldn't sleep that night. BUT, on the second day, it was totally different for me. If I could answer all case-based questions for NBDE, I would. It was a lot easier for me on the second day. I think it helps that I am a Dental Assistant, so I was able to relate well on the questions based on my experience at work. I was confident on the second day.

I studied my butt off for that exam. I gave it my heart and soul. I basically had no life for 3 months other than work and study. It's all about prioritizing what's important for you. I sacrificed a lot to get to where I am now. You guys can do the same, too.

I studied Dental Decks, Mosby's Reviewer, Kaplan online mock exam and previous exams even dated all the way from 1981.

count me in..am taking part 2 at the end of march..good luck everyone
..keep studying..hope we all make through this

hi saradent ...i booked my exam at the end of march as well...i've just start preparing and searching for a study partner
im in San Diego and my email soobe3 @hotmail.com
i'll be doing decks and last 4 ASDA will it be enough

Hi All,
Cheers.
Saz

wish you all the luck ...my exam will be at the end of march .... email me on soobe3@ hotmail.com
i also want to ask you about UNM ..i want to apply there for advanced standing is it a good school?

Hi All,
Cheers.
Saz

wish you all the luck ...my exam will be at the end of march .... email me on soobe3@ hotmail.com
i also want to ask you about UNM ..i want to apply there for advanced standing is it a good school?

hi saradent ...i booked my exam at the end of march as well...i've just start preparing and searching for a study partner
im in San Diego and my email soobe3 @hotmail.com
i'll be doing decks and last 4 ASDA will it be enough
hi ..u can add mosby if u like...its a good book..if u can ,read through but I am doing only last question section and pt management from it.good luck

i took my exam on 14,15 feb 2014
waiting for my result!!!
any idea how is the national mean these days?? and what is the required row score in order to pass!!

Finally received my result after 30 days of waiting and I PASSED..:banana:

Reactions: 1 user
hey ,I passed part 1 and will be preparing for part 2 soon !
i want to ask after the pass/fail results system,can the university or advanced programs know my actual numerical scores or get reports for that ??

or is the examination board has numerical scores for the test and just send pass/fail report or not?

i was just searching for the advanced programs study and found some programs require a certain score for the nbde !

thanks in advance

hey ,I passed part 1 and will be preparing for part 2 soon !
i want to ask after the pass/fail results system,can the university or advanced programs know my actual numerical scores or get reports for that ??

or is the examination board has numerical scores for the test and just send pass/fail report or not?

i was just searching for the advanced programs study and found some programs require a certain score for the nbde !

thanks in advance

hey, before 2012 NBDE used to have numeric results for both I & II then they changed it to PASS/FAIL and no one will get to know your score if you took the exam after Jan,2012 ....

hey, before 2012 NBDE used to have numeric results for both I & II then they changed it to PASS/FAIL and no one will get to know your score if you took the exam after Jan,2012 ....
thanks ...so those requirements are for ppl who took it before 2012

have you heard anything about combining part 1 and 2 together in one test ?!!!....I read it somewhere here in the form...not sure though....rumors mainly I think !