Ndeb 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nethi9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey any body knows ,how to get confirmation of degree completion form from university with sealed envelopes from university,i graduated from rajivgandhi university of health sciences ,karnataka, for NDEB 2013, FOR evaluation of certificates, whom i should contact. help:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi;
Just print the confirmation f graduation paper and fill it then send it to ur university.
ask them to fill it and stam p it.
then ask them to send it to NDEB.
I f they cant send it, take it from them, put in seled envelope , signed and sealed by them ,then
send it to NDEB,

I passed the AFK this year with 90%
I have all the released qs and answers checked by university professors from 2001 until 2012.
65% of the exam qs came from these qs.
i HAVE SOFT COPY.
U CAN CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Good luck to every body
Hi,
Would you please send me the soft copy of the solved questions as well? My email is [email protected]
Thank you

hi guys,
i am doing my internship in india and i want to give the eligibility exams..could you please tell me do i need to finish my internship before i submit my papers ? and can i give my exams on vist visa or is it necessary to have PR to give exams? please help..

hi guys,
i am doing my internship in india and i want to give the eligibility exams..could you please tell me do i need to finish my internship before i submit my papers ? and can i give my exams on vist visa or is it necessary to have PR to give exams? please help..
As far as i know,first u need to complete ur internship after that u can give AFK exam..check for the documents ndeb wants on ndeb website..yes,u can come on visitor visa to give exam,dats not a problem..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi;
Just print the confirmation f graduation paper and fill it then send it to ur university.
I f they cant send it, take it from them, put in seled envelope , signed and sealed by them ,then
send it to NDEB,

I have all the released qs and answers checked by university professors from 2001 until 2012.
i HAVE SOFT COPY.
U CAN CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Good luck to every body

Congratulations! Please send soft copy to [email protected]. Thanks!

hey frnds, i'm sellimg out all my exam stuffs.. ACJ books , compressor , unit, mounting pole, handpiece high and slow, RD kit , loupes and other materials.. i live in scarborogh (toronto) if anyone is interested pls inbox me... gud luck to all :)
Hi,
I want to buy study material but I dont know the type of unit and handpiece conection type, can u please advise me.
Thank you

Hello,

I'm selling all the material required for PLA exam for University of Western Ontario and NDEB Clinical Skills exam.

Any one interested, contact me at [email protected]

Hi,
I'm selling very important meterial for AFK 2014 preparation:

- solved released NDEB question from 2001 to 2012
- solved 100 self-assessment quiz online (2012 AND this year 2013)
- Mosby review for NDEB part I and part II
- Dental Decks 2012

Plz contact me [email protected]
Only serious persons please :)
PayPal only, thank you.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys.i was wondering if i can work as a dental assistant ,until I get my dentist liscence that is.im from abroad.and also where can i get HARP certificate from? I live in Hamilton,Ontario.

U have to appear in ndaeb and then practical exam.

First u have to go for evaluation. R u studying in mohawk????

U have to appear in ndaeb and then practical exam.

First u have to go for evaluation. R u studying in mohawk????
Hi,,thanks for the reply,,no i dont go to mohawk.
But i heard that you can work as a dental assistant without sitting for their exam.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi;
I f they cant send it, take it from them, put in seled envelope , signed and sealed by them ,then send it to NDEB,

i HAVE SOFT COPY.
U CAN CONTACT ME ON
[email protected]

Is it possible to send me a soft copy to [email protected]. Thank you.

Here is some info from the school I am attending. They have theses courses available to students at a good price and there making more class session so other students can attend. check them out.

Attachments

• ACJ Course AD.jpg
    ACJ Course AD.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
  • OSCE & Written AD.jpg
    OSCE & Written AD.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Clinical Skills Training Course AD.jpg
    Clinical Skills Training Course AD.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 29
Hi ddssmileme! I'm interested with your dental stuffs. I'm from Scarborough too. May i know your e-mail add or number where i can contact you anytime. Thanks!

I am having more than 200 international books in soft format. It contains all standard mcq books and number of reference books also.

Contact for more details at [email protected]

I am having more than 200 international books in soft format. It contains all standard mcq books and number of reference books also.