Ndeb Study Group/Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tooth2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Just moved from USA, looking for a Ndeb study group or partner in Toronto for the coming NOV 2014 exam. I have some study material and I am ready to share the material. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi.. I'm preparing for NDEB , so tell me list of books need to be read and send me,if u have soft copy materials or videos.my mail [email protected] . Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have cleared AFK 2015. It would be my pleasure to help you guys crack your exam.

AFK-

BOOKS-

• dental decks
  • ASDA
  • released papers
  • bouchers
Additional books-
    • mosby's
    • Q & A
    • First AiD
    • clinical review of dentistry
need more assistance or having questions or doubts visit prepdentistca ( facebook page) or blogg ( prepdentistca.blogspot.com) or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:
hi Dr. Shina.... how can I help u???what u wanna know

Hello, I am planning on taking the AFK exam Feb 2017, has anyone heard of prep doctors education? It prepares you for the exam for 5 months

I have cleared AFK 2015. It would be my pleasure to help you guys crack your exam.

AFK-

BOOKS-

• dental decks
  • ASDA
  • released papers
  • bouchers
Additional books-
    • mosby's
    • Q & A
    • First AiD
    • clinical review of dentistry
need more assistance or having questions or doubts visit prepdentistca ( facebook page) or blogg ( prepdentistca.blogspot.com) or you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Hello, I am wondering if you can help me with information on the exam AFK?