Nebraska MPJE study material HELP !!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

perfect

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have good study material for the MPJE for the state of Nebraska? I searched everywhere and could not find anything except from board of pharmacy website, which is really overwhelming and in much depth.
If you do not have any material and you have passed the exam in the past, please provide some tips and guidance on which topic to focus and where can I find good study material.

Please Help !!!

Thank you in advance for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Someone has a condensed version of the state regulations. Try the Pharmacist state association or the school of pharmacy. Believe me someone has written a book and will be very happy you bought it.

Someone has a condensed version of the state regulations. Try the Pharmacist state association or the school of pharmacy. Believe me someone has written a book and will be very happy you bought it.

Hey Naplesmark,

Thank you for your prompt response, I did contact college of pharmacy and waiting for their response, lets see if they respond.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
There is a book available from the Nebraska Pharmacists Association.

http://www.npharm.org/content.asp?pl=4&contentid=4

I did contact them and they said that the book is not available before May 1st 2013 as they are still reviewing and so it will be available after 05/01/13. But thanks for your reply, let me know if you have any other resources that I can try, I will be giving MPJE before May 1st.

I did contact them and they said that the book is not available before May 1st 2013 as they are still reviewing and so it will be available after 05/01/13. But thanks for your reply, let me know if you have any other resources that I can try, I will be giving MPJE before May 1st.

That's odd, I received an email a couple of weeks ago that the new edition was ready. When I checked the website there was a PDF version available for purchase.

My school gave us review materials, but I don't know if they make that available for non-students, since it was a review of a course that we already took.

Good luck!

That is an interesting subject, I also need help and just about to start preparation for this exam, but seriously lost and do not know where to start from!