NECO interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeluvchocolate

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I have an interview this Friday with NECO, so I'm wondering if any of you recently had an interview there? What kinda questions should I be expecting? I heard many good things about NECO, and that their interviews are pretty chill.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, my interview there was really relaxed. I was asked: Why optometry? What are your strengths/weaknesses? What is your best accomplishment? What is your biggest failure? What was your favorite class/least favorite class? What shadowing experience do you have? Are you close with your family? It was very conversational and we ended up talking about a lot of other things as well (nothing difficult, just about my interests and going off on things that I had said). I can't really remember any other questions right now. Check out the "Interview Feedback" section at the top of the page to see what questions other people were asked. It is helpful! Good luck with your interview!