NECO Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Ive got an interview at NECO coming up this friday and was wondering which hotel you guys would recommend. Also, any shuttles/what transportation you used. Ive never been to Boston so any help is greatly appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I stayed at Eliot in. Its walking distance from NECO... like about 5 min walk... Nice hotel

Hey!

Ive got an interview at NECO coming up this friday and was wondering which hotel you guys would recommend. Also, any shuttles/what transportation you used. Ive never been to Boston so any help is greatly appreciated! :)

NECO sends out a list of hotels they recommend, which I thought was helpful. If you want to spend some time in Boston and have more restaurants, shops, etc. within walking distance, I wouldn't stay that close to the school. I stayed at the Park Plaza, which was across the street from a T stop. It took only about 20 minutes to get to the school on my interview day, and I got to explore the city for the rest of my time there. I suggest you make a reservation yesterday; I tried to get a hotel room two weeks in advance of my stay and most places were fully booked.

I stayed at the Best Western, which wasn't the closest hotel out of the ones listed, but they gave a 20% discount if you mentioned that you have an interview at NECO. I took a taxi from the hotel and it took about 10-15 min (w/ morning traffic) to get to the school...overall it was pretty nice!