About the ads

NECO Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Optometry' started by goodie, Feb 19, 2012.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.

Thanks to Crack the OAT
  1. goodie

goodie

Dental Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hey!

Ive got an interview at NECO coming up this friday and was wondering which hotel you guys would recommend. Also, any shuttles/what transportation you used. Ive never been to Boston so any help is greatly appreciated! :)
  2. OatsHelp

OatsHelp

Other Health Professions Student
    I stayed at Eliot in. Its walking distance from NECO... like about 5 min walk... Nice hotel
  3. shannon804

shannon804

Pre-Optometry
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    NECO sends out a list of hotels they recommend, which I thought was helpful. If you want to spend some time in Boston and have more restaurants, shops, etc. within walking distance, I wouldn't stay that close to the school. I stayed at the Park Plaza, which was across the street from a T stop. It took only about 20 minutes to get to the school on my interview day, and I got to explore the city for the rest of my time there. I suggest you make a reservation yesterday; I tried to get a hotel room two weeks in advance of my stay and most places were fully booked.
  4. Eyecrazy

Eyecrazy

Pre-Optometry
    I stayed at the Best Western, which wasn't the closest hotel out of the ones listed, but they gave a 20% discount if you mentioned that you have an interview at NECO. I took a taxi from the hotel and it took about 10-15 min (w/ morning traffic) to get to the school...overall it was pretty nice!