NECO, PCO, IAUPR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cocopuffs1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Anyone on NECO's wait list due to class being full as of now? Is there even hope at coming off?! Due to my late application submission (everything verified and sent to schools by beginning of May) it had been mostly waiting. At PCO, I'm under review , but I read somewhere it's full already?! Not too sure. IAUPR heard nothing at all. But then again that seems to be the norm. I call, no answer. So do the odds seem to be in my favor or should I start preparing for this upcoming cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Time to play the waiting game. You don't know how many people are holding multiple seats and then deciding. I guess yea best thing is to call the school to ask but it's vague. You just have to wait for people to drop.

Honestly, you might want to consider waiting until next cycle. I can't really speak for NECO, but have you read and heard about IAUPR? Do you really want to go to a place that has so many student complaints? You have to figure out if it's really worth it to you. On a similar note, PCO's reputation isn't great right now. I can say that I've been repeatedly disappointed with my very expensive education at PCO. I wish you the best, but I also would advise you to look around at all of your options.