Need a guest speaker any student at Midwestern University in AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evpharm

Pre-pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am in the pharmacy club in Glendale Community College and I'm looking for a guest speaker to speak at Glendale Community College in Glendale, AZ about being a student in the pharmD program and to give advice to future pharmacy students that are applying to Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ. pharmacist are welcome too. It would take place on any Thursday in the month of Sept or Oct at 4pm..which ever Thursday is good for youand are welcome to speak for as long as you like weather its 30mins to an hour. Please email me if your interested and tell me a little about yourself. Please help by volunteering some time to help future pre pharmacy students. Thank you for reading.
Email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

qjpqk.jpg

Hi everyone,
I am in the pharmacy club in Glendale Community College and I'm looking for a guest speaker to speak at Glendale Community College in Glendale, AZ about being a student in the pharmD program and to give advice to future pharmacy students that are applying to Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ. pharmacist are welcome too. It would take place on any Thursday in the month of Sept or Oct at 4pm..which ever Thursday is good for youand are welcome to speak for as long as you like weather its 30mins to an hour. Please email me if your interested and tell me a little about yourself. Please help by volunteering some time to help future pre pharmacy students. Thank you for reading.
Email me at [email protected]