Need a Seat for January 2015 Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

htxcoog16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please please please let me know if you are planning to drop from your January reservation.

Members don't see this ad.

Doesn't work like that. I've been refreshing nonstop for an hour and have seen several states. I lucked out on reserving a seat after failing short within seconds. The spot in Guam lasted a whole 2 minutes and I hesitated again.

Can people stop going around and begging? Just go stalk the aamc page. Every MCAT test thread has people begging for a spot and quite frankly it's getting annoying.

Can people stop going around and begging? Just go stalk the aamc page. Every MCAT test thread has people begging for a spot and quite frankly it's getting annoying.
Haha thanks for voicing your opinion. Obviously I've been stalking the AAMC page.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a heads up, a TON of locations suddenly opened up a little bit ago. All throughout January. Hope this helps you! Got mine more convenient.

THANK YOU! Yes I got one that is MUCH more convenient and gives me one more week to study. So happy!

Glad I could help! I was auto-refreshing for a couple hours w/nothing then all of a sudden those popped up! I got to move mine 2 weeks later, too! Still have to drive 3 hours, but I'm really not complaining at this point haha.

Reactions: 1 user
Missouri up right now and all of the Guam places are back. FYI, it's roughly $2k round trip to fly to Guam in January.