NEED ADVICE ASAP!!! PLEASE HELP, I just took the DAts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bigboyzila

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just took the DAT's today, here are my scores. PLease tell me what you think and what your opinion is on me applying.
PAT21
QR18
RC17- this screwd me
BIO- 18
Gchem- 18
Ochem- 20
AA 18
Total Science- 19

My overall GPA is 3.63
My Science is 3.1
Please give your advice on what you think i should do. THANKS!!

Members don't see this ad.

With your science GPA being 3.1 and the RC a 17 I would advise a retake probably... Overall GPA is good and AA18 TS19 isn't bad at all.. but RC 17 might raise a flag... However... I would say to go ahead and apply if you have strong EC's and LOR's you might be surprised... GOOD LUCK!

what state are you from? if you have a state school with relatively lower stats of admission, then you might be fine. If not, then I believe you should retake. Low RC, BIO and science gpa is not great.

herro bigboi. I had similar DAT last year. and had couple of interviews. obviously it wasnt competitive enough so i will be retaking it. if u think you are competitive in other areas like yer extra curricular stuffz then go ahead and try.

Hey guys, I just took the DAT's today, here are my scores. PLease tell me what you think and what your opinion is on me applying.
PAT21
QR18
RC17- this screwd me
BIO- 18
Gchem- 18
Ochem- 20
AA 18
Total Science- 19

My overall GPA is 3.63
My Science is 3.1
Please give your advice on what you think i should do. THANKS!!

I'd retake. You need an improved TS if post-bacc is out of the question