Need advice on doing English & Public speaking pre req in Canada?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ITpharm88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN people!

This is truly a great forum!! full of good info and helpful advices. I am a Canadian student, doing my pre pharm in Canada. However, i am looking forward to apply to US pharmacy schools for Fall 2011. But so far i don't have the English and public speaking courses completed. I am thinking to do these courses online that are hopefully accepted by US schools.

It will be a gr8 help if you could help me find such courses online.

Thanks.:)

Members don't see this ad.

I took a Business Communications course through UNB with my BBA degree that is considered for this prereq. So maybe be on the lookout for something like that with whatever school you're going through.

I'm just starting my pre-pharm in the fall here in Canada as well and looking to move across the border for Pharmacy.

You can do English online, but not public speaking.

Where are you located? I think University of Waterloo has a public speaking course...

I took a Business Communications course through UNB with my BBA degree that is considered for this prereq. So maybe be on the lookout for something like that with whatever school you're going through.

I'm just starting my pre-pharm in the fall here in Canada as well and looking to move across the border for Pharmacy.

i took a Science communication class as part of my degree. It has nothing to do with speaking tho.. its all about written communication.

You can do English online, but not public speaking.

Where are you located? I think University of Waterloo has a public speaking course...

I am in Ryerson. Yeah i have to check if they have a public speaking course.